Embrace your inner Scotsman (or Scotswoman) with this whisky tasting where you'll learn not only how it's made but the story behind it. You'll taste four deliciously different whiskies as you hear the history of whisky and how it came to be Scotland's most renowned drink. What could be better than sipping the 'water of life' while you're entertained with folklore by your guide!
Whisky and folklore in Edinburgh
- Embrace your inner Scotsman as you sample some fine whisky
- Learn more about what goes into making Scotch whisky
- Be captivated by the folklore that only true Scots know
- Whisky tasting
1 Parliament Square, 192 High Street, Edinburgh EH1 1RF, UK
Please meet your guide at the statue of Adam Smith on the Royal Mile and your guide will escort you to the venue as part of the tour. The guide will be there with a big green and white umbrella.
- This tasting is suitable for over 18s only
- The weather in Scotland is often cold and wet, please dress appropriately
- This tasting runs daily and starts at 5.00pm