Two day tour of Petra and Wadi Rum from Eilat
- Tour the treasury, the amphitheater, the tombs, and much more
- Learn about the Nabataen settlers
- Experience the Bedouin way of life
On this two day tour of Petra you will discover the historical and archaeological splendor of one of the seven wonders of the world. On your first day you will discover a city left by the Nabateans over 2000 years ago. This desert city is famous for its incredible facades, which are carved into the sandstone. You will tour the treasury, the amphitheater, the tombs, and much more. You'll enjoy a lunch in one of the local restaurants before checking into your 3-star hotel. On the second day you will visit Wadi Rum known for its ancient graffiti. You will visit the formations known as the 'Seven Pillars of Wisdom' and will learn about Bedouin life.
- Transfer from Eilat airport or hotels to Arava border with our professional assistance
- Jordanian English speaking tour guide in the site Petra
- Transports are by new executive models of air-conditioned cars / vans / buses
- Entrance fees + short horse ride in Petra
- Lunch in local authentic restaurant
- Short panoramic tour of Aqaba
- Meeting and assistance on the Israeli side and transfer back to Eilat Airport or Hotel
- Hotel Overnight in Petra ( Wadi Musa ) on a half board basis
- Departure tax, tips, personal expenses
- Private insurance
- Other languages available for an extra fee
- We recommend you that you have cash money available for border fees and tips
- Visa. Can be arranged for you at the border for $75 per person. (There is an option to add 1 more night in Jordan for $60.) If you stay 2 nights in Jordan there is no need for a visa
- Have a valid passport and landing card
- Nationality, passport number, date of issue, expiry date and birth date are required for reservation
- Voucher and visa/tax/tip money in cash only (payable in U.S. dollars, Euro, Pound Sterling or Israeli Sheckel)
- Very warm clothing in Winter, cool comfortable clothing and head covering in Summer
- Good walking shoes
- Personal insurance is not included
Visit Jerusalem and Bethlemen in one day with this organised package tour: see Jerusalem's Old City ...
Jerusalem has been fought over for thousands of years and many battles have taken place there. The c...
On this two day tour you will discover the incredible desert city of Petra, one of the eight wonders...
Join a relaxed evening of cooking, chatting with other guests, learning about local cuisine and tast...
The tour starts with pick up from your hotel in Eilat at 5:45am and heading north through the Negev ...
This Dead Sea transfer will take your from the Red Sea to the Dead Sea. Found at the lowest place on...