Visit Stalin’s Dacha - one of the most important attractions of the city. In a huge shady and quiet Park intersect the past and the present. Here you will learn the details that reveal the character and lifestyle of the Leader, see the preserved interiors and pieces of furniture, enjoy the atmosphere of that era and the unique air. The appearance of Stalin's Dacha has not changed so far, neither outside nor inside.
Excursions & day trips
Guided visit of Stalin's Dacha from Krasnaya polyana, Estosadok
Language: English , French , Spanish , Russian
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Visit Stalin´s former summer home in Sochi
- Enjoy the quiet atmosphere of the park the Dacha is located in
- Learn about the character and lifestyle of the leader
What to expect
- Guided tour
- Admission fees
- Pick-up and transport
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Children (ages 6-12)
- Infants (ages 0-5): free admission
Meet your guide at the lobby of your hotel or your preferred pick-up point within the city.
What to remember
- Guests must bring their passport on this tour
- This tour operates with a maximum number of 10 participants
- The tour involves a lot of walking and being outside so comfortable footwear and clothes are recommended
- Don't forget your sunscreens and hats
- Please provide the address of your desired pick-up location within the city during check-out
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.