After a pick-up at your hotel or riad in Fez, head out on a guided tour of the medina, one of the world’s largest walled-in cities. Explore the narrow streets lined with shops selling fresh fruits, spices, intricately woven Berber carpets, and numerous other art and craft items from Morocco. Visit the Quaraouiyine Mosque, founded in 859 by Fatima el Fihri and the Andalusian Mosque dating back to 860, perfect for Muslims to get in touch with their religion. Take in other sites including the Nejjarine Fountain, the Bouaanania Medersa, dating from the 13th century, and the Batha Palace, which is now a museum of arts and traditions.
Attractions & guided tours
Fez half-day sightseeing tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore the narrow streets lined with shops selling fresh fruits, spices, intricately woven Berber carpets, and numerous other art and craft items
- Visit the Quaraouiyine Mosque where Muslims can get in touch more with their religion
- See the breathtaking Nejjarine Fountain and Batha Palace
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Round-trip transportation
- Professional driver
- Local professional guide
- Onboard WiFi
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
Pick-up from your hotels or riads in Fez.
Please confirm the pick-up location and time with the local operator at least 48 hours before departure.
What to remember
- Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours prior to your departure to confirm your pick-up location and time. You will find their information after booking
- Please note that non-Muslims cannot enter the Quaraouiyine Mosque
- Pick-up starts at 8.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.