Accademia Gallery tour in the footsteps of the David
- Guided visit of the famous museum with an expert guide
- Save your precious time with this skip-the-line tour
- Admire Michelangelo's masterpiece: the statue of David
- Observe paintings of religious subjects by Florentine masters
Visit the Accademia Gallery with an expert guide. Immerse yourself in Michelangelo’s art and enjoy his most famous work, the statue of David, and other important masterpieces.
The young Michelangelo sculpted the statue of David in three years, starting from a huge block of rough marble. The result was an absolutely beautiful, imposing sculpture, the real icon of the Renaissance ideal. He portrayed a magnificent nude young man in his full physical vigor, whose intense expression of force and courage, which stemmed from his absolute faith in God, was taken as a symbol of the power and invincibility of the Republic of Florence at the height of its splendor.
The Accademia Gallery was founded officially in 1784 in the halls of the old hospital San Matteo in Florence, and it soon became a place where important artistic institutions and artwork could be brought together under one roof.
Please note, from 16th November 2017, The tour will start at My Tour Office in Via Martelli 33red where after the check-in you’ll walk to the Accademia Gallery (only 5 minutes far) with our guide that will introduce you the city and the main sights.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Accademia Gallery
- Visit with monolingual guide
- Earphones (only for groups with over 15 participants)
- Child 0-5: free of charge
Via Martelli 33red, Firenze FI, Italy
Accademia Gallery, reserved ticket entrance gate
- Via Ricasoli, 58/60, Florence**From 16th November 2017, My Tour Office in Via Martelli 33red
From 16th November 2017: Portuguese, Italian, French, German & Chinese languages are available with minimum 4 passengers.
In case that the minimum is not met the tour would be guaranteed in English (or Spanish).
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
- From Tuesday to Sunday (except for every first Sunday of the month) at 11.15am
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
With the help of our greeter (who will give you all the instructions), board your high-speed train t...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...