Best of Pisa half-day tour with entrance to the Cathedral from Florence
- Learn about the history of Pisa with an expert guide
- Enter the stunning Pisa Cathedral
- Admire the Leaning Tower from the outside
Pisa is one of the most visited cities in Tuscany. It is famous for its Leaning Tower and the beautiful Piazza dei Miracoli, which are among the most beautiful monumental complexes in the world. The town’s most prosperous period was undoubtedly the 12th century.
This is witnessed by the urban shape of the old town center with many buildings, squares, and alleyways that run along the river Arno, they were major communication routes for centuries. It has always been an estuary town and was already an important naval base in Roman times intensifying trade in the Mediterranean. Pisa is also famous for one of the most prestigious higher learning institutions of Europe: the "Scuola Normale Superiore".
An authorized city guide will accompany you on the visit to the exterior of the Leaning Tower (entrance available on request at 25€ per person) and Monumental Cemetery. The Cathedral will be visited inside. Free time available at the end of the tour.
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escort
- Guided tour of Pisa (1h)
- Admission to the Pisa Cathedral
- Free for children under 2 years old
- 50% discount for children between 3-12 years old
Viale F.lli Rosselli at the corner with Via Gabbuggiani, 50123 Florence FI
Leopolda train station – Bar Julia la Chorilliana
- From 16th November 2017, tour in Portuguese is available with a minimum of 2 passengers
- Italian, French, German, Russian, Chinese and Japanese languages are available with a minimum of 4 passengers
- In case that the minimum is not met the tour would be guaranteed in English or Spanish
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 8.30am
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
With the help of our greeter (who will give you all the instructions), board your high-speed train t...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...