Best of Pisa half-day tour with entrance to the Cathedral from Florence
- Learn about the history of Pisa with an expert guide
- Enter the stunning Pisa Cathedral
- Admire the Leaning Tower from the outside
Pisa is one of the most visited cities in Tuscany. It is famous for its Leaning Tower and the beautiful Piazza dei Miracoli, which are among the most beautiful monumental complexes in the world. The town’s most prosperous period was undoubtedly the 12th century.
This is witnessed by the urban shape of the old town center with many buildings, squares, and alleyways that run along the river Arno, they were major communication routes for centuries. It has always been an estuary town and was already an important naval base in Roman times intensifying trade in the Mediterranean. Pisa is also famous for one of the most prestigious higher learning institutions of Europe: the "Scuola Normale Superiore".
An authorized city guide will accompany you on the visit to the exterior of the Leaning Tower (entrance available on request at 25€ per person) and Monumental Cemetery. The Cathedral will be visited inside. Free time available at the end of the tour.
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escort
- Guided tour of Pisa (1h)
- Admission to the Pisa Cathedral
- Children (under 2 years old): free
- Children (3-12 years old); reduced
Viale F.lli Rosselli at the corner with Via Gabbuggiani, 50123 Florence FI
Leopolda train station – Bar Julia la Chorilliana
- Tour in Portuguese is available with a minimum of 2 passengers
- Italian, French, German, Russian, Chinese and Japanese languages are available with a minimum of 4 passengers
- In case that the minimum is not met the tour would be guaranteed in English or Spanish
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 8:30 am
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...
Enjoy intimate small group walking tour through the historical city centre of Florence This small gr...