Chianti wine tour with sampling of wines, oil and balsamic vinegar
- Immerse yourself in the picturesque Tuscan scenery
- Visit the magnificent fortress of Monteriggioni
- Enjoy the visit of wine cellars and taste wines of the area
Visit the beautiful region of Chianti with us and immerse yourselves in the picturesque Tuscan scenery that you have always imagined. The beautiful ruby-red colour and the characteristic bouquet with scents of violet are the special features that reveal the identity of one of the most famous wines in the world: Chianti. This wine results from the wise blend of Sangiovese, Canaiolo, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes, and originates from the hilly area from which it draws its name.
We will lead you to the discovery of the breathtaking, uncontaminated landscapes that have been cradling the Chianti vineyards for centuries, presenting you a harmony of colours that can only be found in the hills of this region. The sounds, scents and flavours of this land will capture your senses through a unique experience that you will live, relish and comprehend by visiting ancient churches, medieval castles and small villages where the rhythm of life remains unaltered over time.
The tour continues with a visit to a charming wine estate where you will take part in a guided tour of the wine cellars in order to gain insight into the various stages of wine production and in a tasting of the various wines that the winery produces, paired with samples of sliced cured meats, bruschetta and salami.
During the tour you will see the characteristic fortress of Monteriggioni. There you will find some shops specialized in typical Tuscan products, as well as elegant cafés where you can stop and enjoy a coffee or a gelato. Subsequently, the tour includes a second tasting of olive oil and wine in another local winery.
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Visit to Monteriggioni fortress and a local winery
- Visit to a famous estate with tour of the wine cellars and sampling of wines, oil and balsamic vinegar
- Snack with sliced cold meats and typical salami
- Opportunity to buy wine, olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Free for children under 2 years
- 50% discount for children between 3-12 years
Viale F.lli Rosselli at the corner with Via Gabbuggiani, 50123 Florence FI
Leopolda train station – Bar Julia la Chorilliana
- From 16th November 2017: Portuguese language is available with minimum 2 passengers
- Italian, French, German, Russian, Chinese & Japanese languages are available with minimum 4 passengers
- In case that the minimum is not met the tour would be guaranteed in English or Spanish
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Every day at 2.45pm
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museum. It is a powerful looking,13th century building th...
"Affabulando agli Uffizi" è una visita guidata del celebre museo fiorentino studiata per i visitator...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
"Affabulando a Palazzo Pitti" è una visita guidata del celebre palazzo Pitti di Firenze studiata per...
Eroi giovani e valorosi, donzelle indifese, mostri temibili da sconfiggere: sono questi i protagonis...
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known ...