Cinque Terre, San Gimignano, Siena & Chianti, Florence By Night with dinner - 2 Day Amazing Combo Tour
- Explore medieval villages of Tuscany, such as San Gimignano and Siena
- Discover the picturesque cliffside villages of Cinque Terre
- Drive through the vineyards of the Chianti wine region
- Marvel at the Cathedral of Florence
- Sample wines of a Chianti Classico winery
- Get panoramic views of the River Arno from Piazzale Michelangelo
- Enjoy dinner in the heart of Florence
Immerse yourself in the architecture of the Renaissance with a 2-day combo tour of Tuscany and Liguria. Drive through the Chianti wine region, visit the spectacular fortress at Monteriggioni and enjoy dinner at the end of a night tour of Florence.
Day 1: Cinque Terre Tour & Porto Venere Tour. You will spend an unforgettable day discovering the most impressive Ligurian landscapes. The area consists of kilometres of rocky coasts with caves, beaches, hiking paths and breathtaking views. First you will reach Porto Venere, an elegant and popular touristic destination where nature and human architecture are perfectly balanced. Then the tour will take you through the Cinque Terre National Park by train and/or ferry boat. You will first visit Manarola, a tiny urban jewel characterized by Genoese style ‘case-torri’. Then you will move to Vernazza, overlooked by the remains of a Medieval castle with a cylindrical tower and finally you will reach Monterosso, known as the ‘pearl of Cinque Terre’. This ancient fishing village with lovely beaches and lush vegetation covering the rocks will certainly enchant you. After lunch you will have the chance to taste the local ‘Limoncino ligure’ in a quaint wine shop. In the afternoon you will have free time for a swim or a walk around the village.
Day 2: San Gimignano, Siena and Chianti + Florence by Night Tour with Dinner. Explore the heart of beautiful Tuscany on a full-day tour. Visit San Gimignano and Siena and discover the world-famous wine region of Chianti. Departing from Florence, the first stop on the tour is medieval San Gimignano, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You’ll have free time to explore the centre and its splendid squares, palaces, churches, and to see the magnificent towers. The tour continues to the Chianti Classico wine area, where you’ll stop at a typical Tuscan winery to visit the cellars and vineyards. Afterwards you’ll be able to taste the wine produced there and enjoy a delicious Tuscan lunch of pasta, cold meats, cheeses, and local pastries (a vegetarian menu is available on request). In the afternoon you’ll have a sightseeing tour in Siena. Here 2 official guides (an English speaker and a Spanish speaker)will take you through the historic centre. Admire the architectural styles of the Cathedral and of the Town Hall in the Piazza del Campo, site of the world-famous Palio horse race. The tour will end with a visit to the Monteriggioni fortress. Return to Florence via Piazzale Michelangelo for panoramic views of the domes and bridges of the Renaissance city at night. Discover some of the lesser explored suburban areas of the city. We will end the night with a delicious typical dinner where you will taste one of city’s culinary icons: a delicious bistecca alla fiorentina!
- Full-day tour of Cinque Terre
- Tour of the Chianti wine region, including San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Siena
- Visit of Piazzale Michelangelo at sunset
- Dinner in the heart of Florence
- 0-2 infant - free of charge
- 3-12 child - 50% discount
- Day 1. 07:15 am - inside Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy with the green cross
- Day 2. Morning - 08:45 am - inside Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy with the green cross
- Evening - 08:30 pm - inside Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy with the green cross
- A vegetarian menu is always available upon request.
- In case of bad weather, it may not be possible to take the ferry boat, which may mean a change in itinerary
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Florence by night tour is NOT available on June 24th due to the Feast of St John, Florence’s patron saint
- Please note, the Florence By Night is available only in English and Spanish on Monday, Thursday and Saturday
"Affabulando agli Uffizi" è una visita guidata del celebre museo fiorentino studiata per i visitator...
"Affabulando a Palazzo Pitti" è una visita guidata del celebre palazzo Pitti di Firenze studiata per...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
During the 8hr tour, you will explore the Gothic city of Siena with its famous shell-shaped Piazza d...
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known ...