- Enjoy a roundtrip with the high-speed train tickets
- Delve into the fascinating - and bloody - history of the Colosseum, the iconic amphitheater of ancient Rome
- Discover the Majestic Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- See the highlights of Rome moving through the city with the hop-on/hop-off bus
With the help of our greeter board on your high speed train to reach Rome in 1.5 hours. Once arrived in Rome, you can see the highlights of Rome as you move into the city to reach the tour meeting points with a hop-on/hop-off all-day pass on a comfortable double-decker bus.
At the Colosseum, your guide will give you a thorough history lesson about the site, including the gladiatorial clashes, wild-animal fights, and mock-naval battles that were once staged here. Once you’re inside, you’ll wander remnants of the seating arcades that once fit 50,000 spectators. After the Colosseum tour board again on your hop on/hop off bus and reache the meeting point for Vatican tour. Thanks to our special Skip-the-Line access you’ll see all the wonders of the Vatican City, including the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica. Reaching the Vatican Museums, the guide will give you an overview of the history and art of the smallest state in the World. At the entrance to the Vatican Museums - and skipping right past the long entry lines - you’ll walk through cavernous galleries filled with ancient sculptures, tapestries, maps, and Etruscan antiquities. The most famous frescoes in the world will greet you when you enter the jewel box of the Sistine Chapel. Last but not least, you’ll see the grand cathedral sits atop the very spot where St. Peter was buried. On this self-guided part of the tour, you’ll see the church’s chapels and elaborately painted, multi-domed ceiling; also, Michelangelo’s remarkable Pietà. At the end of the tour, board again on the hop on/hop off bus to reach the Termini station and take yout high speed train to Florence.
- Roundtrip High-speed train ticket
- Greeter at Santa Maria Novella Station
- Entry fees to Colosseum, Vatican Museums and S. Peter's Basilica
- English speaking guide
- Audio headsets if needed so you can always hear your guide
- Hop on/Hop off 1-day pass
- Gratuities Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Child (4-14): reduced
- Infant (0-3): free of charge
Piazza di Santa Maria Novella, 50123 Firenze FI
Santa Maria Novella Station, in front of Venchi chocolate shop. It is just inside the main entrance on the left facing the station.
- IMPORTANT: at the Colosseum and Vatican extra closures may always occur without notice. Lines can anyway occur due to security checks.
- Monday - Saturday
- At 7.54am
Save on the price of the guided tour, booking this excursion for independent travelers with round-tr...
"Affabulando agli Uffizi" è una visita guidata del celebre museo fiorentino studiata per i visitator...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
Enjoy the highlights of Florence and its two most important museums in just one day!Visit the Accade...
"Affabulando a Palazzo Pitti" è una visita guidata del celebre palazzo Pitti di Firenze studiata per...
Eroi giovani e valorosi, donzelle indifese, mostri temibili da sconfiggere: sono questi i protagonis...