Florence walking and gourmet tour with Uffizi guided visit
- Join this walking tour in the city center with a local guide
- Immediate entrance without queuing to the Uffizi Gallery
- Enjoy gourmet stops in typical Florentine bars, shops and eateries
- Learn two thousand years of Florentine history
This itinerary allow you to discover the town’s best known treasures such as the Duomo, Palazzo Vecchio, the squares, the monuments, the Old Bridge. Explore the town centre from an extraordinary perspective. An excellent and complete introductory tour dedicated to those who want to know all the facts and secrets of two thousand years of Florentine history.
The tour will continue with the visit of The Uffizi Gallery. One of the most important art collections in the world. Discover how the art of painting developed over the centuries. Your knowledgeable guide will explain the works of the greatest artists from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance: Giotto, Botticelli with his famous Venus, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo and many more.
At the end of the day, have a taste of traditional Florentine delights with a gourmet tour. On your way through the city center you'll take gourmet pit stops in typical Florentine bars, shops and eateries. As well as a delight for your eyes, this little excursion, in which wine and typical Tuscan foods are the undisputed protagonists, will tickle your palates.
The assortment of traditional Florentine products, for example cheese and salami, will taste even better with a glass of fine Chianti wine in one of the numerous quaint osterias. Not to forget the famous Vin Santo with the delicious almond cookies from Prato, and finally, a wonderful gelato made by a true professional with all the proper fresh ingredients.
- Florence walking tour
- Uffizi Gallery guided visit with skip-the-line entrance
- Wine, cheese and other specialties tasting, “vin santo” with almond biscuits and ice cream
- Earphones for groups with more than 7 participants for Uffizi Guided tour
- Earphones for groups with more than 15 participants for walking tour
- Free of charge for children under 6 years old
- Reduction for children between 6-14 years old
Via del Campidoglio, 4, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
For the Walking Tour and Uffizi: in front of the Hard Rock Cafe, via Brunelleschi 1, just off piazza della Repubblica, 15 minutes before the start of the tour (1.45pm).
For the Gourmet tour: in front of Banca Toscana, piazza della Signoria 6, 15 minutes before the start of the tour (6.00pm).
- Tour will take place rain or shine and from 2 participants onwards
- The walking tour and the visit to the Uffizi Gallery use one language at a time
- The Gourmet tour can be conducted in more than one language
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 1.45pm
- For the Walking Tour and Uffizi: in front of the Hard Rock Cafe, via Brunelleschi 1, just off piazza della Repubblica, 15 minutes before the start of the tour (1.45pm)
- For the Gourmet tour: in front of Banca Toscana, piazza della Signoria 6, 15 minutes before the start of the tour (6.00pm)
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
With the help of our greeter (who will give you all the instructions), board your high-speed train t...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...