Florence walking and gourmet tour with Uffizi guided visit
- Join this walking tour in the city center with a local guide
- Immediate entrance without queuing to the Uffizi Gallery
- Enjoy gourmet stops in typical Florentine bars, shops and eateries
- Learn two thousand years of Florentine history
This itinerary allow you to discover the town’s best known treasures such as the Duomo, Palazzo Vecchio, the squares, the monuments, the Old Bridge. Explore the town centre from an extraordinary perspective. An excellent and complete introductory tour dedicated to those who want to know all the facts and secrets of two thousand years of Florentine history.
The tour will continue with the visit of The Uffizi Gallery. One of the most important art collections in the world. Discover how the art of painting developed over the centuries. Your knowledgeable guide will explain the works of the greatest artists from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance: Giotto, Botticelli with his famous Venus, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo and many more.
At the end of the day, have a taste of traditional Florentine delights with a gourmet tour. On your way through the city center you'll take gourmet pit stops in typical Florentine bars, shops and eateries. As well as a delight for your eyes, this little excursion, in which wine and typical Tuscan foods are the undisputed protagonists, will tickle your palates.
The assortment of traditional Florentine products, for example cheese and salami, will taste even better with a glass of fine Chianti wine in one of the numerous quaint osterias. Not to forget the famous Vin Santo with the delicious almond cookies from Prato, and finally, a wonderful gelato made by a true professional with all the proper fresh ingredients.
- Florence walking tour
- Uffizi Gallery guided visit with skip-the-line entrance
- Wine, cheese and other specialties tasting, “vin santo” with almond biscuits and ice cream
- Earphones for groups with more than 7 participants for Uffizi Guided tour
- Earphones for groups with more than 15 participants for walking tour
- Free of charge for children under 6 years old
- Reduction for children between 6-14 years old
Via del Campidoglio, 4, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
For the Walking Tour and Uffizi: in front of the Hard Rock Cafe, via Brunelleschi 1, just off piazza della Repubblica, 15 minutes before the start of the tour (1.45pm).
For the Gourmet tour: in front of Banca Toscana, piazza della Signoria 6, 15 minutes before the start of the tour (6.00pm).
- Tour will take place rain or shine and from 2 participants onwards
- The walking tour and the visit to the Uffizi Gallery use one language at a time
- The Gourmet tour can be conducted in more than one language
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 1.45pm
- For the Walking Tour and Uffizi: in front of the Hard Rock Cafe, via Brunelleschi 1, just off piazza della Repubblica, 15 minutes before the start of the tour (1.45pm)
- For the Gourmet tour: in front of Banca Toscana, piazza della Signoria 6, 15 minutes before the start of the tour (6.00pm)
This Accademia and Uffizi Galleries guided visit will take you through two of the city's best known ...
Benefit from skip-the-line tickets to the Galleria dell'Accademia in Florence and visit one of the m...
Visit the Accademia Gallery with an expert guide. Immerse yourself in Michelangelo’s art and enjoy h...
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museum. It is a powerful looking,13th century building th...
You don't want to skip the museums in Palazzo Pitti during your stay in Florence. In the old residen...
See the masterpieces of Michelangelo: the David, Prigioni, Pietà di Palestrina, San Matteo with this...
The museum of the Medici Chapels is found in the Basilica di San Lorenzo, one of Florence’s biggest ...
Enjoy this one single opportunity to discover the Uffizi Gallery, Italy's most important museum, and...
This fascinating walk winds along an enchanting itinerary of a mile over a UNESCO World Heritage are...
Travelling is a unique experience. You will always remember the wonderful memories that you make due...