Florence walking tour with Palazzo Vecchio guided visit
- Join this introductory Florence tour ideal for art and history lovers
- Enjoy skip-the-line access for a fully guided tour of the Old Palace
- Admire the spectacular Salone dei Cinquecento designed by Vasari
- Learn all the facts and secrets of two thousand years of Florentine history
This itinerary allow you to discover the town’s best known treasures such as the Duomo, Palazzo Vecchio, the squares, the monuments, the Old Bridge. Explore the town centre from an extraordinary perspective. An excellent and complete introductory tour dedicated to those who want to know all the facts and secrets of two thousand years of Florentine history.
The tour will continue with the visit of Palazzo Vecchio (the Old Palace), the symbol of the political life in Florence. The guided visit includes the spectacular Salone dei Cinquecento designed by Giorgio Vasari for the Grand Duke Cosimo I, the rooms dedicated to the Medici Popes Leo X and Clement VII, the famous room of the Elements, the apartment of Eleonora, and the numerous areas decorated by masterpieces of celebrated artists of the Renaissance such as Michelangelo, Donatello and Verrocchio.
- Walking tour with a local guide
- Pre-booking fee for Palazzo Vecchio and guided visit
- Children (0-5 years old): free of charge
- Children (6-14 years old): reduced
In front of Hard Rock Cafè, in Via Brunelleschi 1, just off Piazza della Repubblica
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Mondays at 1.45pm
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
With the help of our greeter (who will give you all the instructions), board your high-speed train t...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...