- Enjoy this walking tour of the Florence historic center
- Visit the Accademia and Uffizi Gallery: skip the line
- Admire these two important museums with an expert guide
- See the city's highlights: Signoria Square, Cathedral, Old Bridge
Start your visit at the Academia Gallery, where you will admire some of the most important sculptures by Michelangelo, such as ‘The Prisoners‘, ‘Saint Matthew’ and the world famous ‘David’. You will also discover important Gothic works of art and Renaissance paintings by Botticelli, Ghirlandaio and Perugino, as well as the original plaster of ‘Rape of Sabine Women’ by Giambologna.
At the end of the visit you will have free time for lunch until 1.30 p.m. Then meet your guide for the second part of the tour in Repubblica Square, in front of Hard Rock Cafè.
Continue your tour with a pleasant walk through the most fascinating and interesting places of Florence such as the Cathedral (exterior), with Brunelleschi’s Dome; the Baptistery (exterior), with its famous Gates of Paradise; and Signoria Square, with Palazzo Vecchio (exterior) and Loggia dei Lanzi.
The last stop of your tour will be at the Uffizi Gallery, where you will discover the famous collection of Italian Renaissance paintings. Walk up to the Uffizi terrace to take in a beautiful view over the city of Florence. Take your time to visit the gallery, you can remain into the museum until closing time.
- Expert, local guide
- Admission with reservation to Uffizi and Accademia
- Everything not mentioned in the "Included" field
- Infant (0-6 years old): free of charge
- Child (7-12 years old): reduced
Departure: Accademia Gallery's entrance for "reserved tickets"
Arrival: Uffizi Gallery
Accademia Gallery's entrance for "reserved tickets" at 11.00 am
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- FIX BLACKOUT DATES THE FIRST SUNDAY OF EVERY MONTH
From 1/11/17 to 31/3/18 TUE - THU & SAT
- English, Spanish, German, French:
From 1/4/18 to 31/10/18 EVERYDAY (not on monday)
- English, Spanish EVERYDAY (not on monday)
- German, French: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays at 11.00 AM
FIX BLACKOUT DATES THE FIRST SUNDAY OF EVERY MONTH
Enjoy the highlights of Florence and its two most important museums in just one day!Visit the Accade...
You don't want to skip the museums in Palazzo Pitti during your stay in Florence. In the old residen...
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museum. It is a powerful looking,13th century building th...
The tour takes place in Palazzo Vecchio, built in 1299 to be the basis for the Republic of Florence,...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’s hi...
Experience the exciting discovery of the places and paths of Palazzo Vecchio that are not accessible...
The museum of the Medici Chapels is found in the Basilica di San Lorenzo, one of Florence’s biggest ...
This Museum, dedicated to the thought and works of Leonardo da Vinci, is situated in the historical ...
The Eternal City is waiting for you! Enjoy a couple of days in Rome with this brand-new package with...
The Savini family has always been involved in the truffle business in Tuscany, a passion that has be...