Full day Chianti wine tour
- The best way to learn about Chianti wine
- Visit a boutique winery
- Taste six wines including Chianti Classico
Enjoy a full day tour in the Chianti area and learn about its amazing wine. In the morning, take a short trip to Greve in Chianti, the capital of the Chianti Classico wine area. After a nice walk in the historic center of the town, you'll move on to the first winery for a tasting including three wines.
For lunch, you will arrive at the second family-run, boutique winery. Also here you'll have the chance to taste three wines, not only Chianti, to learn more and compare different kind of grapes and blends. On the way back, you wil have plenty more opportunities to take pictures of the wonderful Tuscan scenery.
- English/Italian bilingual guide/escort and round-trip transfer in 9-seater air-conditioned minivan
- Transfer to Greve in Chianti (45 minutes) and visit to the small town
- Visit to 2 boutique wineries
- Typical Tuscan lunch at the farm, with locally-produced specialties and great organic wine
- Drive back to Florence along a beautiful panoramic road
- Purchase and shipping of products available at own expense
Via Romana (RED numbers), 43, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
- Minimum 2 people, maximum 8 people
- Participants of all ages are welcome, but those under 18 will be served juice or another beverage instead of wine
Every day at 9.30am
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
Tour with exclusive visit and 72h ticket to the Duomo complex: Cathedral, Crypt, Baptistery, Bell to...
"Affabulando a Palazzo Pitti" è una visita guidata del celebre palazzo Pitti di Firenze studiata per...
Steer clear of the astonishingly long queues and take advantage of privileged access to the majestic...
Come to join us in a special professional cooking lesson in Villa! Learn how to cook a complete Ital...
Put on your comfortable walking shoes and delve into the ancient and artistic heritage of Florence. ...