Inferno tour: history, fiction and mystery in Dan Brown's Florence
- Explore the spectacular Boboli Gardens and admire its statues and grottos
- Walk along the Ponte Vecchio and visit the Palazzo Vecchio
- Visit Piazza del Duomo and have a look, from the outside, at the Baptistery, where Dante was baptized
Discover the historical sites of Florence which have been chosen by Dan Brown for his famous novel “Inferno”. From Boboli Gardens to Ponte Vecchio, from Palazzo Vecchio to the home of Dante and the Baptistry of San Giovanni, Robert Langdon and Sienna Brooks desperately try to unveil the terrible secret of Bertrand Zobrist. Follow us through the city center, in the footsteps of the two protagonists: we will guide you through the famous Boboli Gardens - created for the pleasure of the Medici family - with their statues, fountains and artificial grottos; we will unveil Palazzo Vecchio, where the Middle Ages meet the Renaissance era in an intermingling of art and politics and we will end the Tour in Piazza del Duomo in front of the Baptistry, the very place where Dante was baptized: a beautiful example of Romanesque architecture in the city.
- Guided Tour
- Entrance fee for the Boboli Gardens and Palazzo Vecchio
- Earphones for groups with more than 15 participants
- Baptistery entrance ticket
- Youth (6-14): reduced
- Child (0-5): free of charge
Piazza de' Pitti, 1, 50125 Firenze FI, Italia
In front of the Pitti Palace ticket office, 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes since this is a walking tour.
- Wednesdays and Saturdays
- At 2:15pm
- From April to October
Save on the price of the guided tour booking this excursion for independent travelers with round-tri...
"Affabulando agli Uffizi" è una visita guidata del celebre museo fiorentino studiata per i visitator...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
An evening in genuine Italian style, devoted to discovering Tuscan cuisine and the most celebrated o...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...
Enjoy intimate small group walking tour through the historical city centre of Florence This small gr...