On this 2.5-hour private tour you'll walk through the medieval city of Pistoia to discover its most important squares, palaces, churches and ancient buildings. In fact, although not visited as much as other cities in Tuscany, Pistoia presents a well-preserved and charming medieval city inside the old walls.
Following your dedicated guide, these are the sites you'll see along the tour:
- Church of San Giovanni Fuorcivitas
- Piazza della Sala with the "Pozzo del Leoncino"
- Piazza Duomo with a visit inside the dome and the Silver Altar of San Jacopo (optional, € 2.50 per person)
- Palazzo Pretorio and its frescoed atrium
- The Baptistry (external and internal)
- Ospedale del Ceppo with the "Robbian frieze"
- Church of Sant'Andrea with the pulpit by Giovanni Pisano
A rich and interesting tour to discover an authentic typical Italian medieval city in the beautiful region of Tuscany.