Private tour of Florence at Christmas time with Churches, nativity scenes and monuments
- Experience Florence wrapped by the magical Christmas atmosphere
- Discover the religious and secular heart of the city
- Be impressed by the most breathtaking view over the city, from its best panoramic viewpoint
- Enjoy a delicious coffee or cappuccino in a typical Florentine Cafe
On this thrilling private tour you will discover the city wrapped by the magical Christmas atmosphere. Sitting in a comfortable deluxe vehicle, driving along Viale dei Colli, you will reach Piazzale Michelangelo, on the top of which you can admire one of the most scenic Italian churches: the majestic Basilica di San Miniato al Monte. Inside the Basilica you will have the chance to admire the beautiful freestanding Cappella del Crocifisso, designed by Michelozzo, the awesome Mosaic of Christ between the Virgin and San Miniato. Before leaving, enjoy the stunning view of the city’s wonders at your feet and take wonderful pictures of such a breathtaking panorama.
Back in the old town you will be impressed by the magnificence and elegance of the various monuments located in the heart of the city, enhanced by Christmas lights and decorations. You will visit the Cathedral square, where the majestic illuminated Christmas tree and the traditional nativity scene stand. Breathe the magical atmosphere of Piazza Signoria with the illuminated Loggia de’Lanzi and the gorgeous Palazzo Vecchio and be captured by the charm of the Ponte Vecchio, used every year at Christmas time as evocative background of an incredible lights and music show.
- Pick-up at the hotel, if centrally located
- Private transportation with de-luxe chauffeured vehicle as per the itinerary (from 1 to 3 pax: private car- from 4 to 7 pax : private van)
- Private professional local guide at your disposal for 3 hours
- Delicious espresso, cappuccino, tea or hot Chocolate served in a historical cafe
- Hotel drop-off
- Museums or monuments admission
At checkout, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in Florence for pick-up
- The availability of the tour may be affected by religious celebrations not scheduled yet
- Comfortable shoes are suggested
- We recommend to wear appropriate clothes to visit places of worship
- Monday to Saturday at 15.30pm (please be ready at the Hotel lobby 5 minutes before the tour departs)
This full day tour includes the home of St Francis of Assisi, the patron saint of animals and ecolog...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Choose at the Market fresh products and seasonal vegetables and then cook a delicious meal. On this ...
The first ever, original and most popular Cooking Class in Florence! Meet one of our famous and char...
Enjoy a private transfer between Florence airport and your accommodation or vice versa: you will be ...
Come enjoy the “Enchanting Chianti Wine Tour Experience” with its picturesque villages, rolling hill...