With this bus pass and high-speed train package, you can reach Rome from the centre of Florence and explore the city independently while saving time. Once you've arrived at Termini you can get on board one of the sightseeing buses at the stop closest to the central station and easily reach the Colosseum, the Vatican, Piazza of Spain and many more attractions. On board, thanks to free WiFi, you can download our Sightseeing Experience app which offers you an additional audioguide in 5 different languages and shows you the position of our buses in real time and tells you the waiting time at each stop.
Rome City Sightseeing from Florence by high-speed train
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 11 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Quickly reach the heart Rome from the centre of Florence
- Hop on one of the buses and discover Rome at your own pace
- Listen to multilingual audioguide and learn the history of this fascinating city
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- High speed train ticket to Florence-Rome day return
- City Sightseeing ticket Rome hop on hop off 1 Day
- Assistance at the City Sightseeing Rome board buses
What's not included
- Food and Drinks
- Pick up service
- Infant (0-3): free
- Child (4-15): reduced
What to remember
- After you've purchased the package you will automatically receive a confirmation email with your voucher attached; you will need the voucher hop on the City Sightseeing buses in Rome. You can show your voucher to the City Sightseeing staff on board to exchange it for your ticket
- We will book your train ticket for you: the Florence-Rome train journey lasts about 1:30, then your their estimated time of arrival in Rome will be a between 10:00 and the 11:30 while the arrival at the train station in Florence will vary between the 18:51 and the 20:02.
- Within 48 hours of your booking, we'll forward your train tickets; remember to store them and print them, you will need them to travel on the train. On the tickets, you will find the departure time and the train number
Departure between 8:00am and 9:30am
SightseeingExperience - CitySightseeing Italy
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.