Sunset in Siena and dinner at a Chianti winery
- Relax on a comfortable coach ride through Tuscany's gentle hills and vineyards
- Spend an unforgettable afternoon in Siena: discover Piazza del Campo and the Cathedral
- Admire the sunset while dining at a cozy winery in the heart of Chianti
- Enjoy a delicious Tuscan dinner based on regional delicacies and excellent wines
Don't miss a unique experience between medieval art, Chianti landscapes and Tuscan flavors! You don’t like to wake up early in the morning? Well, this tour is perfect for you! You will leave Florence in the early afternoon and reach Siena in just 1-hour coach ride through the Chianti scenery, which is famous for its delightful hills and vineyards.
Visit Siena at your own pace, breathing in the medieval atmosphere all around you, wandering through its narrow streets and admiring the magnificent artistic heritage of this city, exemplified by the Gothic Cathedral and the impressive Torre del Mangia standing in the stunning, world-famous Piazza del Campo. Take advantage of your free time to go shopping in ancient traditional shops.
Admire the sunset from a wonderful panoramic spot: a typical wine estate in the heart of the Chianti area, between the famous Tuscan hills and vineyards, where you will be served a delicious dinner based on typical Tuscan products like salami, bruschetta and other unique delicacies. The dinner is enriched by precious Chianti wines personally selected by the expert owners of the winery. The perfect way to end an unforgettable afternoon in the middle of Chianti.
- Journey by fully-fitted GT coach
- Expert multilingual tour escort
- Free visit to Siena
- Dinner based on delicious regional products at a local winery
- Wine tasting and visit to the cellars
- Possibility to buy wine, oil, balsamic vinegar
- Infant (0-3): free
- Child (4-12): 50% discount
Piazzale Montelungo, 50129 Florence FI, Italy
Bus Terminal at Piazzale Montelungo, next to Santa Maria Novella Train Station. Look for the assistance staff wearing a fuchsia jacket with the logo Ciao Florence.
- November to March: Saturday at 2.45pm
- April to October: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 2.45pm
Visit the best of Florence in less than two hours: the Cathedral, the Giotto Bell Tower, the Baptist...
This Accademia and Uffizi Galleries guided visit will take you through two of the city's best-known ...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato in an idyllic setting of the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...
Enjoy intimate small group walking tour through the historical city centre of Florence This small gr...
Do not miss this informative tour, the new way to visit Florence in total freedom without wasting of...
Join a fun day trip to the Chianti countryside to meet other travelers of the same age and to discov...