The best of Florence walking tour
- Get a comprehensive overview of Florence on a guided walking tour
- See the most important sights in the city's historic center
- Learn about the history of Florence, known as the birthplace of the Renaissance
Have you ever wondered why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance? An excellent and complete introductory tour dedicated to those who want to know all the facts and secrets of two thousand years of Florentine history!
Learn about the city’s Roman origins to a 15th-century palace, to Ponte Vecchio, through the famous Uffizi courtyard, to the amazing Brunelleschi’s Dome which overlooks the Baptistery’s golden “Gates of Paradise”. Allow yourself a close encounter with this fascinating city, understanding and appreciating the background and context, its importance in history, thanks to the professionalism of an expert guide.
- Guided walking tour of Florence
- Earphones for groups with more than 15 participants
- Free for children under 14 years old
Piazza San Lorenzo 13 / R, Florence
In front of Bar Agorà. The MyTour staff will be wearing a green jacket.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- From 16 November 2017: Portuguese, Italian, French, German and Chinese languages are only available with a minimum of 4 passengers
- In case the minimum is not met the tour would be guaranteed in English or Spanish
- Every day at 12.00pm and 6.00pm or 1.30pm
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museums. It is a powerful looking, 13th-century building ...
Enjoy total immersion in Michelangelo's art with this ticket to the Accademia Gallery that allows yo...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato in an idyllic setting of the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...
Do not miss this informative tour, the new way to visit Florence in total freedom without wasting of...
Escape the hustle and bustle of Florence and experience the heart of Tuscany by visiting the enchant...
The first ever, original and most popular Cooking Class in Florence! Meet one of our famous and char...