The best of Florence walking tour
- Get a comprehensive overview of Florence on a guided walking tour
- See the most important sights in the city's historic center
- Learn about the history of Florence, known as the birthplace of the Renaissance
Have you ever wondered why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance? An excellent and complete introductory tour dedicated to those who want to know all the facts and secrets of two thousand years of Florentine history!
Learn about the city’s Roman origins to a 15th century palace, to Ponte Vecchio, through the famous Uffizi courtyard, to the amazing Brunelleschi’s Dome which overlooks the Baptistery’s golden “Gates of Paradise”. Allow yourself a close encounter with this fascinating city, understanding and appreciating the background and context, its importance in history, thanks to the professionalism of an expert guide.
- Guided walking tour of Florence
- Earphones for groups with more than 15 participants
- Free for children under 14 years old
Via de' Martelli, 9, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
My Tour Office, Via Martelli, 33Red - Florence
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- From 16th November 2017: Portuguese, Italian, French, German & Chinese languages are available with minimum 4 passengers.
- In case that the minimum is not met the tour would be guaranteed in English or Spanish.
- Every day at 12pm and 6pm or 1.30pm
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
With the help of our greeter (who will give you all the instructions), board your high-speed train t...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...