Tickets for Giotto's Bell Tower, Baptistery and Opera del Duomo Museum
- Access all the monuments of the Duomo Complex except Brunelleschi's Dome
- Discover the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore and the Baptistery
- Don't miss the city view from the terrace of Giotto's Bell Tower
Discover the incredible and priceless treasures kept in the extraordinary open-air museum of Piazza del Duomo in Florence: the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, the Crypt of Santa Reparata, the Baptistery of San Giovanni, the Opera del Duomo Museum and Giotto's Bell Tower.
Visit Florence Cathedral, one of the masterpieces of Italian Gothic and still the largest masonry cathedral ever built. You’ll be enchanted by the sophistication of the polychrome marble of the facade. Under the Cathedral, you'll see the remains of the ancient Basilica of Santa Reparata.
Inside the Baptistery of San Giovanni, your attention will be captured by the dome's precious mosaic and by the famous Gates of Paradise, while in the Opera del Duomo Museum, you'll enjoy total immersion in the art of Michelangelo, Ghiberti and Donatello.
Don't miss, to end with a bang, the breathtaking city view from the terrace of Giotto's Bell Tower!
This ticket doesn't include access to Brunelleschi's Dome. Click here to book the priority entrance to the Cupola.
- Cumulative ticket valid for 1 day
- Giotto's Bell Tower
- Baptistery of San Giovanni
- Opera del Duomo Museum
- Crypt of Santa Reparata
- Access to Brunelleschi's Dome
Free tickets are available at the ticket office:
- Children (0-5 years old)
- People with disabilities and companions only if indispensable
- Florence official tourist guides with their group of visitors
- Italian journalists with a valid press ID or authorized by the Opera di Santa Maria del Fiore
Lungarno degli Acciaiuoli 8/black, 50123 Florence FI, Italy
Collect your ticket at the Slow Tour Tuscany agency in Lungarno degli Acciaiuoli 8 - please ring the intercom. Agency opening hours: from 9.00am to 5.00pm.
- Please note: this ticket doesn't give you access to Brunelleschi's Dome
- Collect your daily ticket at the agency in central Florence at the time you prefer on the day booked
- The ticket grants one access for each monument of the Duomo Complex within the day selected upon purchase
- The ticket contains a barcode readable by the turnstiles at the entrances of the various sites
- Access to the Cathedral is free and not bookable. Therefore, there might be queues at the entrance
- Tickets cannot be purchased by school groups. Those who don't follow this rule will not be accepted at the entrance and will not get a refund
- No backpacks or large bags allowed
- Cathedral: 10.00am - 4.30pm (access is free, not bookable)
- Crypt: 10.00am - 5.00pm
- Bell Tower: 8.15am - 7.00pm
- Baptistry: 8.15am - 10.15am / 11.15am - 7.30pm
- Museum: 9.00am - 7.00pm (closed on the first Tuesday of each month)
- Important: opening hours are subject to change at any time
Join the Official Duomo Tour and avoid the long line by entering the Cathedral through a dedicated e...
Welcome to Palazzo Pitti! Choose to have a courtly experience with this group tour and discover the ...
Get the chance to have a taste of one of the most important and charming UNESCO cities. Visit the am...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’...
Visit the palace in 90 minutes with a guide and you will discover every corner and every masterpiece...
The first part of the tour is devoted to the heart of Florence, its historic center and its wonderfu...
An unforgettable guided walk in the center of a UNESCO World Heritage city, to learn about the histo...
This fascinating walk winds along an enchanting itinerary of a mile, crossing through the UNESCO Wor...
Visit two of the most famous museums in the world, the Accademia Gallery and the Uffizi, skipping th...
This full-day tour includes the home of St Francis of Assisi, the patron saint of animals and ecolog...