Uffizi Gallery skip-the-line tickets and guided tour
- Skip the long lines touring the museum with a licensed guide
- Admire paintings by Botticelli and Tiziano, housed in a Medici palace
- Discover some of the great masterpieces of Western art
- Stay inside the gallery as long as you like
The Uffizi Gallery is one of the most famous museums in the world, and it is housed in the former “offices” (uffizi) of the Medici Family.
Get the chance to visit the main art works in a guided visit. Your knowledgeable guide will tell you about the works of the greatest artists from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance: Cimabue, Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Titian, and many more.
You will recognize original world-famous paintings you have seen in books, magazines, and on TV close-ups. You will learn about the secrets of the artists’ craft, techniques and tools. Looking at the most famous artworks of the period, you will be able to understand why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance.
Personalize your museum experience. There is no need to rush off at the end of the tour! You may stay inside the museum until closing time.
Please note, from 16th November 2017, The tour will start at My Tour Office in Via Martelli 33red where after the check-in you’ll walk (about 10 minutes far) to the Uffizi Gallery passing through the Duomo with our expert guide that will introduce you the city and the main sights.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Uffizi Gallery
- Visit with monolingual guide
- Earphones (only for groups with over 15 participants)
- Child 0-5: free of charge
Via Martelli 33red, Firenze FI, Italy
- Please note, from 16th November 2017: Portuguese, Italian, French, German & Chinese languages are available with minimum 4 passengers.
- In case that the minimum is not met the tour would be guaranteed in English (or Spanish).
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
- From Tuesday to Sunday (except for every first Sunday of the month) at 3.30pm
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
With the help of our greeter (who will give you all the instructions), board your high-speed train t...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...