Venice in a day with high-speed train from Florence
- Roundtrip high-speed train ticket from Florence to Venice with return in the late afternoon
- Visit Venice and its hightlights: Ponte di Rialto, San Marco square, Ponte dei Sospiri
- Jump onboard a Vaporetto, the typical, water taxi to discover the city's secrets
A new independent tour with daily departure from Florence by roundtrip high speed train.
Art, Culture and Leisure in Venice suitable for all.
Take your train from Florence and visit Venice by your own! Once arrived in Venice, use your ticket of Vaporetto to reach the city centre and visit the city!
- Roundtrip, high-speed train ticket from/to Florence
- 1-day ticket for Vaporetto (water bus) in Venice
- Assistance at the departure
- Everything not mentioned in the "Included" field
- Adult 6-99 full price
- Child 2-5 20%off
- Child 0-1 years old: free of charge with no seats reserved
Piazza della Stazione, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Inside Santa Maria Novella Train Station at 7.20 AM. For further details regarding the meeting point, please refer to the information on the voucher.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: 100% not refundable
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- You need to be at the meeting point at 7.20 AM and wait for the Albatravel assistant, who will give you the travel documents
- Departure time may change according to new trains timetable
- BLACKOUT DATE: 25/12 + 01/01
TIME: 7.20 AM
MEETING POINT: Italo Ticket Office - inside Santa Maria Novella Train Station
LANGUAGE: no explanation during the tour
This tour will take you to enjoy the rich history and the art of the most spellbinding sights in Tus...
Leave Florence for a couple of days and discover the magical city of Venice!Your high-speed train wi...
Explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour of Portovenere and the Cinque Terre, a small corne...
The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area and the medieval town of Siena: these venues are situ...
Leave the hustle of Florence for just two days to immerse yourself in the magic of Venice!Get on you...
A new independent tour with daily departure from Florence by roundtrip high speed train. Art, Cultur...
Would you like to see the best and most beautiful areas of Tuscany in one memorable day? Join this t...
Have a unique and authentic experience of Siena and its traditions, thanks to a full guided tour of ...
Built for a dynasty, overtaken by the Medici, occupied by Napoleon, and seat to the first king of a ...
Monteriggioni is a medieval little village built in 1200 characterized by its perfectly preserved be...