Venice in a day with high-speed train from Florence
- Roundtrip high-speed train ticket from Florence to Venice with return in the late afternoon
- Visit Venice and its hightlights: Ponte di Rialto, San Marco square, Ponte dei Sospiri
- Jump onboard a Vaporetto, the typical, water taxi to discover the city's secrets
A new independent tour with daily departure from Florence by roundtrip high speed train.
Art, Culture and Leisure in Venice suitable for all.
Take your train from Florence and visit Venice by your own! Once arrived in Venice, use your ticket of Vaporetto to reach the city centre and visit the city!
- Roundtrip, high-speed train ticket from/to Florence
- 1-day ticket for Vaporetto (water bus) in Venice
- Assistance at the departure
- Everything not mentioned in the "Included" field
- Adult 6-99 full price
- Child 2-5 20%off
- Child 0-1 years old: free of charge with no seats reserved
Piazza della Stazione, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Inside Santa Maria Novella Train Station at 7.20 AM. For further details regarding the meeting point, please refer to the information on the voucher.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: 100% not refundable
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- You need to be at the meeting point at 7.20 AM and wait for the Albatravel assistant, who will give you the travel documents
- Departure time may change according to new trains timetable
- BLACKOUT DATE: 25/12 + 01/01
TIME: 7.20 AM
MEETING POINT: Italo Ticket Office - inside Santa Maria Novella Train Station
LANGUAGE: no explanation during the tour
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
The tour starts with an introduction to the square and its religious buildings.Then you will visit t...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...
Easy, pleasant, joyful: it’s the perfect tour for families, small group or individuals enthusiast fo...