- Cultural tour to the Medieval Tuscan towns
- Self-drive car experience in a convoy of vintage convertible cars
Not just a tour to the Medieval Tuscan towns, but an opportunity designed to let you live special emotions, driving charming vintage cars.
It is about life on the road, exploring fascinating places, with particularly fascinating cars, all convertibles, to feel and live more intensively the surrounding environment. The tour will start at 10.00am; you will be taken to planned itineraries on the most characteristic roads and places, driving an old-fashioned car among the stunning landscapes and curvy streets, discovering unique places. Then, you will be back at 7.00pm.
Let’s hit the road with a vintage and luxury sport car and leave it all behind: the whole atmosphere will be unique, a real enhancement of your senses.
- Classic convertible car for 2 people
- Third-party rental-car insurance with €1000 retainer
- Tour leader driving his/her own car ahead of the convoy
- Tour guide
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance tickets
- Pay and display parking
Viale Pietro Nenni, 16/3, 50142 Firenze, Italy
In front of McDonald's
- Minimum number of participants required: 2 people
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes ahead
- Please bring valid driving license, passport and credit card for the security deposit/insurance retainer
Daily at 10.00am
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museum. It is a powerful looking,13th century building th...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’...
Save on the price of the guided tour, booking this excursion for independent travelers with round-tr...
"Affabulando agli Uffizi" è una visita guidata del celebre museo fiorentino studiata per i visitator...
"Affabulando a Palazzo Pitti" è una visita guidata del celebre palazzo Pitti di Firenze studiata per...
Eroi giovani e valorosi, donzelle indifese, mostri temibili da sconfiggere: sono questi i protagonis...