Vintage car tour in Medieval Tuscany
- Cultural tour to the Medieval Tuscan towns
- Self-drive car experience in a convoy of vintage convertible cars
Not just a tour to the Medieval Tuscan towns, but an opportunity designed to let you live special emotions, driving charming vintage cars.
It is about life on the road, exploring fascinating places, with particularly fascinating cars, all convertibles, to feel and live more intensively the surrounding environment. The tour will start at 10.00am; you will be taken to planned itineraries on the most characteristic roads and places, driving an old-fashioned car among the stunning landscapes and curvy streets, discovering unique places. Then, you will be back at 7.00pm.
Let’s hit the road with a vintage and luxury sport car and leave it all behind: the whole atmosphere will be unique, a real enhancement of your senses.
- Classic convertible car for 2 people
- Third-party rental-car insurance with €1000 retainer
- Tour leader driving his/her own car ahead of the convoy
- Tour guide
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance tickets
- Pay and display parking
Viale Pietro Nenni, 16/3, 50142 Firenze, Italy
In front of McDonald's
- Minimum number of participants required: 2 people
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes ahead
- Please bring valid driving license, passport and credit card for the security deposit/insurance retainer
Daily at 10.00am
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
With the help of our greeter (who will give you all the instructions), board your high-speed train t...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...