Vintage Car Tour in Medieval Tuscany
- Cultural tour to the Medieval Tuscan towns
- Self-drive car experience on a vintage convertible cars
Not just a tour to the Medieval Tuscan towns, but an opportunity designed to let you live special emotions, driving charming vintage cars.
It is about life on the road, exploring fascinating places, with particularly fascinating cars, all convertibles, to feel and live more intensively the surrounding environment. The tour will start at 10.00am; you will be taken to planned itineraries on the most characteristic roads and places, driving an old-fashioned car among the stunning landscapes and curvy streets, discovering unique places. Then, you will be back at 6.30pm.
Let’s hit the road with a vintage and luxury sport car and leave it all behind: the whole atmosphere will be unique, a real enhancement of your senses.
- Classic convertible car for 4 people
- Third-party rental-car insurance with €650 retainer
- Tour leader driving his/her own car ahead of the convoy
- Tour guide
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance tickets
Viale Pietro Nenni, 16/3, 50142 Firenze, Italy
In front of McDonald's
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes ahead
- Please bring valid driving license, passport and credit card for the security deposit/insurance retainer
Daily at 10.00am
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museum. It is a powerful looking,13th century building th...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
"Affabulando a Palazzo Pitti" è una visita guidata del celebre palazzo Pitti di Firenze studiata per...
Eroi giovani e valorosi, donzelle indifese, mostri temibili da sconfiggere: sono questi i protagonis...
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known ...
The Leaning Tower of Pisa is one of Italy's most well-known sites: join this tour and you'll have th...