VIP skip-the-line Florence Duomo and Accademia tour with Dome climb
- Get rare skip-the-line access to climb to the top of Florence Duomo
- Walk the Duomo Terraces for incredible views over the city
- Enter the Accademia before the crowds and visit the Duomo Museum and Baptistery
- Learn Florence's history of art and architecture in a small group of 15 people
Dive deep into the history of great art and architecture in Florence with this all-access tour to the city’s most jaw-dropping attractions. This exclusive tour of David and the Duomo lets you skip the lines at two of Florence’s biggest attractions. Visit Michelangelo’s David before the crowds show up and climb the Florence Dome without waiting in line. Finally, don't miss to explore areas of the Duomo usually closed to the public and dig deeper at the Duomo Museum and Baptistery.
You’ll start your tour in the morning right outside the Accademia. Before the daytime crowds show up, you’ll head in to marvel at Michelangelo’s David as well as his unfinished sculptures known as “Slaves”, which give incredible insight into the mind of the great artist.
Next, it’s onto the Duomo Baptistery, which is famous for its replicas of the bronze doors called the “Gates of Paradise”. Inside the Baptistery packed with beautiful art and fascinating stories about the Medici family who were all baptized here. From there, your guide will take you over to the Duomo Museum to show you what the original facade of the Cathedral actually looked like, while you’ll admire the masterpieces of Michelangelo and Donatello.
From the Museum, you’ll skip lines into the Duomo, where you’ll have special access to a room filled with original statues from the Cathedral’s facade. Your guide will bring the unbelievable history of the Duomo’s construction to life as you explore the building.
Your special access extends to the Cathedral itself, where you’ll step over the velvet ropes to see details up close. After seeing all, there is to see inside the Cathedral, you’ll visit the Duomo Terraces where you’ll use a special entrance to skip the line and climb all the way up to the top of the Duomo for the city’s most amazing views.
- Accademia Gallery
- Florence Duomo
- Florence Baptistery
- Duomo Museum
- Duomo Terraces
- Dome Climb
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Accademia Gallery
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Baptistery and Duomo Museum
- Special access inside the Duomo
- Skip-the-line access to climb the Dome
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Infants (0-1): free (no reservation required)
- Children (2-14): reduced price
Piazza San Marco, 9-10, 50121 Firenze FI, Italy
In Piazza San Marco, by the statue in the middle of the square.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour.
- Please note that on the first Tuesday of each month the Duomo Museum is closed. On these occasions we will include a visit of the Underground section of the Cathedral instead (Santa Reparata). We will hand you a ticket which is valid for 48 hours so you can visit the Museum on your own the following day.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- In some cases, it may not be possible to enter the Bapistry on your guided tour due to long security lines. At these times your guide will skip the Opera del Duomo Museum and provide tickets to visit the Museum on your own ( they are valid for 3 days).
- Meeting Time: 7:45 am
- Departure Time: 8:00 am
The tour of the Grande Museo del Duomo (Great Museum of the Cathedral) is a single great itinerary t...
Florence is one of Italy’s most accessible cities but it’s also full of hidden gems and unexpected n...
If you want to enjoy the best of Tuscany’s culture, food and history without the hassle of trying to...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’s hi...
This tour will take you to enjoy the rich history and the art of the most spellbinding sights in Tus...
Listen to the stories that make Florence one of Italy’s most captivating cities. Tales of tragic lov...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
Pisa is one of the most visited cities in Tuscany. It is famous for its Leaning Tower and the beauti...
The Uffizi Gallery is one of the most famous museums in the world, and it is housed in the former “o...
Visit the fascinating Leonardo da Vinci Museum combined with your 48-hour Florence City Sightseeing ...