Ferry tickets to Bimini Bahamas Economy or Premium
- Ride comfortably in a ferry to Bimini
- Enjoy the full bar and shopping at the duty-free gift shop onboard
Venture off the territory and onto a rapid ferry that will whisk you away from Fort Lauderdale to Bimini, the Bahamas in only 2 hours. Take a load off with a bite or relax on the sundeck. Once on the island, you will get a Day Pass to The Hilton at Resort World Bimini for full usage of their facilities. When upgrading from an Economy to a Premium Economy ticket pax enjoy more comfortable/spaced seating!
- Roundtrip economy or premium class ferry to Bimini
- Port fees and taxes
- Transfers within Port and Hotel in Bimini
- Day Pass to The Hilton at Resort World Bimini
- Transfers in Miami
- Food and beverages
- Optional activities in the Bahamas
- Optional gratuities
- Child (3-11 years)
- Infant (6 months - 2 years)
2021 Eller Drive, Terminal 21. Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316 Terminal 21
Port Everglades check-in at 7.00 am
- The Day Trip to Bimini Sails on selected dates, please check the booking calendar upon reservation.
- It is MANDATORY to add FULL NAMES, GENDER, DATE OF BIRTH, PASSPORT NUMBER, EXPIRATION DATE AND NATIONALITY of all people traveling to issue the ferry tickets, without this information the reservation remains unconfirmed
- This tour is wheelchair accessible (foldable wheelchairs only)
- Approximate free time in Bahamas is from 11.00am to 6.00pm
- You MUST have a valid passport and re-entry authorization as you will be going through Customs and Immigration. Citizens of some countries may require an entry Visa; please check with the Bahamian Immigration Website before purchase. http://www.bahamas.com/entry-requirements. It is the clients SOLELY responsibility to have all the required documentation to exit and re-enter the United States. Gray Line Miami is not responsible if Immigration services do not allow passengers on board due to lack of documentation. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GRANTED DUE TO LACK OF PAPERWORK
- THIS TOUR IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR INFANTS YOUNGER THAN 6 MONTHS
- This tour can be canceled up to 5 days prior to arrival
- Gray Line Miami is NOT responsible for delays caused by weather or by the Bahamian Coast Guard or Immigration services upon arrival at The Bahamas.
- Selected dates
- Departure from Fort Lauderdale: 9.00am Arrival Bimini: 11.00am
- Monday, Wednesday, Saturday Departure Bimini: 6.30pm Arrival Fort Lauderdale: 8.30pm
- Thursday. Friday, Sunday: Departure Bimini: 7.30pm Arrival Fort Lauderdale: 9.30pm
- Check-in times: From 6.15am until 8.15am (Doors Close at 8.00AM)
No visit to South Florida is complete without a trip to Key West! Experience the colorful streets an...
For a chance to discover a whole new world underwater, enjoy a catamaran snorkeling cruise. The cora...
Call yourself Marco Polo and get your adventure started with a sightseeing tour with Cycle Party. Fo...
Cross 42 bridges and hop 32 islands before reaching the southernmost city in the continental U.S., K...
Cross 42 bridges and hop 32 islands before reaching Key West which is the southernmost city in the c...
Come to the quaint town of Key West, where you can stroll around the whole city. You will be picked ...