Visit 60 acres of tropical paradise at Flamingo Gardens! The Wray botanical collection features over 3,000 species of rare exotic, tropical, subtropical, and native plants. The Everglades Wildlife Sanctuary is home to Florida's largest collection of native wildlife including alligators, bobcats, otters, eagles, panthers, peacocks, and of course, flamingos. Don't miss seeing Florida's remarkable nature up close!
Flamingo Gardens admission ticket
Mobile voucher accepted
Validity: 24 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Get access to the Flamingo Gardens Botanical Gardens, Wildlife Sanctuary, and Wray Home Museum
- Experience a taste of old Florida and relax to the sounds and sights of nature
- Perfect for the whole family to experience - the more the merrier
- Explore at your leisure and spend more time at your favorite parts
- Make your friends back home envious with great photo ops
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance ticket
- Children (age 3-11)
3750 South Flamingo Road, Davie, FL, USA
What to remember
- Free parking is available
- Daily from 9:30 am to 5 pm. Last admission is at 4 pm
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas days
- Closed early on Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve at 4 pm (last ticket sold at 3 pm)
- Closed during tropical storms and hurricanes
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 hour before the activity begins.