Cross 42 bridges and hop 32 islands before reaching Key West which is the southernmost city in the continental U.S! When you get to Key West you will have time to explore on your own. Some of the more popular activities include a visit to Hemingway´s House, a trolley or train tour, a kayaking adventure, and a dolphin-watching cruise. Don't miss out on seeing Mallory Square - a place where many people gather for a daily celebration. Or, just relax to the sounds of the waves on the beach. This tour package includes a glass-bottom boat ride to the coral reef of Key West. This reef is the third-largest in the world and it is home to a plethora of underwater life.
Key West day trip with glass bottom boat ride from Fort Lauderdale
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 15 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy the boat ride and beautiful views
- Cross 42 bridges and savor the amazing views on the way
- See the southernmost point of the continental USA
- Discover a charming town
- Great for kids
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 2-hour sail in a glass-bottom boat
- Free time in Key West
What's not included
- Food and beverages
- Optional activities in Key West
- Optional gratuities
1900 Stirling Rd., Dania Beach FL, 33004
Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale AirportSouth Inn & Suites at 6.15am
What to remember
- When you arrive to Key West follow your driver/guide’s instructions to get to the boat
- The boat departure is subject to good weather conditions
- Please call or e-mail Gray Line Miami 48 hours prior to service to reconfirm details
- Cancellation within 24 hours will incur a 100% service charge. No-show is not refundable
- These tours may not operate on some dates due to not reaching the minimum number
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays
- Departure at 6:15 am, return at approximately 11 pm
- Free time in Key West is approximately from 12 pm to 5 pm
Gray Line Miami - Miami Incoming Services LLC
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.