See the picturesque landscape unfold aboard the Awana SkyWay, a gondola lift system serving Genting Highlands. Delight in the stunning, 360-degree views of the 130 million year old rainforest below. Disembark at the midway point, and pay a visit to the Chin Swee Caves Temple, a Taoist temple set on a 28-acre plot of rocky forested land, erected in honor of Buddhist monk and Reverend Master Chin Swee from the Fujian Province. And the good news is if your mobile phone dies from taking photos and selfies, you can charge it in the gondola! Feel the coolness of crisp mountain air, as the cabins are outfitted with special windows and louvres for the ultimate high flying experience.
Awana SkyWay gondola tickets
- Immerse the 360-degree views of the 130 million-year-old rainforest below
- Feel the coolness of crisp mountain air, as the cabins are outfitted with special windows and louvers
- Take a break for a few minutes as you ride the cable car
- Entrance ticket
Board or alight at any of the 3 stations: Awana Skyway Station: Level 4, Awana SkyCentral, 69000 Genting Highlands, Pahang, Malaysia, Chin Swee Station: 69000 Genting Highlands, Pahang, Malaysia, or SkyAvenue Station: Genting Highlands, 69000 Genting Highlands, Pahang, Malaysia.
- Free shuttle bus service is available from Awana Hotel to Awana SkyWay from 7:00 am until midnight
- The official ticket will be sent to your email within 24 hours
- The tickets are valid for the date of purchase
- Please refer to the calendar for the availability
- Please check Awana SkyWay opening hours on their website before your visit for up-to-date information