Have you ever wondered what the rainforest is like after dark? Well, this is your chance to go off-road and explore this natural wonder. On route to the Gold Coast hinterland, you'll stop off on a secluded bush trail to admire the skyline views before enjoying dessert at a local restaurant. With the help of your guide, you'll discover the lush forests of the National Park and spot native nocturnal wildlife along the way. Everyone will have a flashlight to guide the way to Curtis Falls, a subtropical waterfall that is home to the stars of the show, glow worms. Throughout the night, you'll learn about the ancient rainforest from your expert guide!
Evening rainforest and glow worm tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Enjoy an unforgettable night in the rainforest after dark
- Tuck into a delicious dessert at a local restaurant
- Explore the rainforest and its nocturnal wildlife
What to expect
- Guided rainforest walk
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Low watt flashlight
Pick-up is available from central Gold Coast Hotels.
What to remember
- This tour is not recommended for children under the age of 2
- Please contact the tour provider after booking to confirm pick-up time and location
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, a jacket, a hat and bring a water bottle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off is available from Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise and Main Beach with an alternative pick-up option at Australia Fair Southport, Helensvale Train Station and Movie World for guests outside central Gold Coast
- This tour runs daily at 6.30 pm
Southern Cross 4WD Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 24 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.