Buggy tour in the south of Gran Canaria
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4 buggy
- Explore the beautiful island
- See the magnificent scenery of Fataga natural park
- Guaranteed fun
A unique and fun experience to explore this beautiful island. Drive with a buggy through adventurous roads in the south and experience the most impressive landscapes of Fataga Natural Park. The excursion starts heading for Ayagaures’ Valley to the viewpoint “Pedro Gonzales." From there, enjoy a breathtaking view of the Ayagaures Valley with its reservoir and splendid surrounding mountains. Have fun driving over unpaved roads (offroad) to explore the most exciting parts of the island.
- Transfer in and out of San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland and Meloneras - for other areas, a 5€ fee will be charged
- Transfer back to hotel not included for hotels in Patalavaca, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Playa del Cura, Taurito o Puerto de Mogan
At your hotel in San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland and Meloneras - for other areas, please ask for meeting point
- Car drivers licence required
- Children must be over 1,35 m
This tour is the most original way to discover the most dynamic and cosmoplitan city of the Canary I...
The participants will receive a safety and briefly training before the tour, which allowed them to g...
The Roque Nublo is one of the most impressive places on Gran Canaria, it makes the landscape somethi...
Come and explore Gran Canaria with the coolest scooter rental at the best-guaranteed price you can f...
Attention, il s'agit d'un billet nominatif à échanger, une pièce d'identité vous sera demandée lors ...
Depart Las Palmas and travel to the north coast of Gran Canaria to explore the stunning valley of Ag...