- Visit the Alhambra and the Generalife, declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco
- Admire its spectacular architecture
- Discover the Palace of Carlos V
Enjoy a unique experience with this guided tour.
Take a trip from Granada to Alhambra Palace with a professional guide where you will get to know the story of which was Palatial City and Royal Christian House until 1870 when it was declared Monument.
The Alhambra and the Generalife have had great influence and importance in the history of Spain, so the Palace of the Alhambra has been declared a National and Artistic Monument, while the gardens formed by Generalife are declared Historical Gardens.
During this tour you will get essential information about the architectural styles in Alhambra Palace, like the Gate of Pomegranates, the Washington Irving Monument, Pillar of Charles V, the Dehesa of Generalife among other important points.
Discover a unique way to admire the scenery, art and decoration of Alhambra with this early access tour.
The Nasrid Palaces are not included in this tour.
- Professional guide
- Nasrid Palaces
- Tips (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-11 years old. reduced
Paseo del Generalife, 1F, 18009 Granada, Spain
Alhambra Mural Map
- The Patronage of Alhambra and Generalife requires us to indicate the full name and passport number of each visitor. This information is essential when purchasing a ticket
- The guide will make an introduction before we access to the monument
- This tour is not refundable
- Daily at 8.00am until 31 October
- From November: Daily except Tuesdays and Sundays
No need to wait when you can skip the line to discover the most popular monument in Spain. Your walk...
A guided tour through the interiors of the Royal Chapel and Cathedral as you had never seen before. ...
- MIMMA15 Move freely through of the hot, warm and cold baths, recreating the original structure of ...
Conoce la historia de la Colina del Mauror, allí donde una delgada línea separa al Realejo del compl...
Pasear durante la noche por los barrios históricos de esta ciudad a través de la crónica negra y los...
Due to the long rule of the Moors Granada has maintained a strong tie with Middle Eastern culture. D...
Only kings, queens and princes were allowed to enter these exotic palaces in centuries past. Now you...
Venta El Gallo is located in the Sacromonte caves, cradle of flamenco art. Declared intangible cultu...
This excursion not only includes interesting cultural elements, but is also recommended for those in...
Un Albaycin sin masas turísticas, por calles, espacios y viviendas no convencionales. Grupos reducid...