Skip-the-line tickets and audio guide to the Alhambra, Palace of Charles V, Generalife and Alcazaba
- Visit at your own pace with an audioguide the Alhambra fortress, the Palace of Charles V, the Generalife palace and its gardens
- Explore all the surroundings of the monument
- Save time with your skip-the-line tickets
- The Patronage of Alhambra and Generalife requires us to indicate the full name of each visitor; this information is essential when purchasing a ticket. The name given at the time of booking must be the same name that appears on the identity card of each participant
Declared Heritage by UNESCO, the Alhambra is one of the most visited monuments in the world and the most demanded in Spain.
Enjoy this visit with a latest generation audio guide. You can visit at your leisure and without haste the Alhambra fortress, the Generalife Palace and its gardens, the Palace of Charles V and all the surroundings of the monument. This visit will transport you to past centuries and fall in love with Granada.
The audio guide is available in: Spanish, French, English, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Dutch, Portuguese and Arabic.
- Alhambra ticket for access to the Alcazaba, Generalife and gardens
- Audio guide (Spanish, French, English, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Dutch, Portuguese and Arabic)
- Entrance to the Nasrid Palaces
- Food and drinks
- Transfers to the hotel
- Infants 0-5 years old: free
- Children 6-11 years old: reduced
Paseo del Generalife s/n, Granada, Spain
- For safety and requirement of the Board of the Alhambra, must include in your reservation name and surname, ID / passport, age and nationality of all participants (including minors)
- 24-48 hours before the tour operator will send you via email all the documentation. In this email will be Alhambra tickets and bonuses to collect audio guides. It is not necessary to print the email, showing the pdf you can access to pick up the audio guides and enter the Alhambra
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- If you arrive late or do not carry your passport or ID, you will not be able to complete the tour and you will not be entitled to a refund
Due to the long rule of the Moors Granada has maintained a strong tie with Middle Eastern culture. D...
This excursion not only includes interesting cultural elements, but is also recommended for those in...
Visit the most iconic monuments of Cordoba on a 7-hour guided tour of the UNESCO World Heritage City...
No picture or book can prepare you for the actual experience of walking around the stunning Islamic ...
If you are on holidays in Granada and want to visit another Andalusian city, take this day trip and ...
Discover the most symbolic monuments of Cordoba, including the stunning Mosque-Cathedral and the “Pa...