Alhambra, Carlos V Palace, walls and first tomb of the Catholic kings guided tour
- Walk along the Alhambra walls and towers
- Visit the Charles V Palace, house of the Alhambra Museum
- Admire the Church of Santa María de la Alhambra and the San Francisco Convent
- Visit the first tomb of the Catholic kings
- The Patronage of Alhambra and Generalife requires us to indicate the full name of each visitor; this information is essential when purchasing a ticket. The name given at the time of booking must be the same name that appears on the identity card of each participant
Begin your 2-hour walking tour with your guide, heading along the Alhambra walls and towers. Follow a scenic route through the woods of the Alhambra to the Justice Gate. Pass through this defensive gate, and you’ll arrive at the Wine Gate and the Square of the Cisterns. Visit the Charles V Palace, which houses the Alhambra Museum and its exclusive collection of Hispano-Muslim and Nasrid art. Continue up Calle Real to the Church of Santa María de la Alhambra, built atop the former main mosque. You’ll also see the San Francisco Convent, an enchanting 15th-century structure that once served as a Catholic convent. See the Arab Baths, the only conserved part of the mosque.
- Official guide (possibility of being bilingual English/Spanish)
- 2 hours approximately visit
- Tasting of typical products of Granada and Spain
- Access tickets to Palacios Nazaríes, Generalife and Alcazaba since this tour does not access these parts of the Alhambra
- Children 0-11 years old: free
Paseo del Generalife s/n, Granada, Spain
La Mimbre Restaurant (next to the bus stop). Look for the guide with the orange umbrella
- Comfortable shoes recommended
Daily at 4.00pm
This excursion not only includes interesting cultural elements, but is also recommended for those in...
The Alhambra is a Moorish citadella. In its corners the castle hides the stories of three cultures, ...
If you are on holidays in Granada and want to visit another Andalusian city, take this day trip and ...
Discover the most symbolic monuments of Cordoba, including the stunning Mosque-Cathedral and the “Pa...
Enjoy a marvellous journey back in time to get to know Federico García Lorca, discovering the Granad...
Discover a magical part of Granada, full of quietness and charm. Get to know the best of its Moorish...