Hamburg HafenCity 1-hour tour with e-roller
- Get to know the characteristic HafenCity on a 1-hour tour
- Follow your guide on an nature-friendly scuddy
- Have great driving fun with the innovative e-roller
This tour shows you the main highlights of Hamburg's HafenCity while easily driving (standing or sitting) an e-roller, which makes everything comfortable for almost anyone.
You will see:
- Fascinating canals (the "Fleeten")
- The Lohsepark, the green lung of the HafenCity
- The Magdeburg Port with the Elbarkade
- The Störtebeker river with the pirate, who lost his head
- The ancient Speicherstadt, where the old trading offices are still trading their goods such as spices, coffee, carpets, etc.
- The only castle Hamburg has (the Fleetschlösschen)
- The Magellan Terraces, overlooking the traditional ships in Sandtorhafen
- The Elbphilharmonie
- The Marco Polo Terraces, Dalmannkai and Kaiserkai
Attention: your booking must be for at least 2 participants.
- Guided 1-hour tour of the HafenCity in Hamburg
- Use of an e-roller
- Food and drinks
- Health and safety insurance
Hongkongstraße 6, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
- DO NOT FORGET: Bring your driver's license!
- If you were born before April 1965, the driver's license is not necessary, but an ID card that verifies the date of birth
- Attention: your booking must be for at least 2 participants
- Saturday and Sunday at 1.00pm
Discover Hamburg's famous Red Light District! Learn about its history and receive current informatio...
This exciting and informative tour takes you first to Elbphilharmonie Plaza and then through the Spe...
Enjoy the unique maritime flair and colorful crowds at the Port of Hamburg on this 2-hour cruise of ...
This guided tour combines two of the best things one can do in Hamburg: visit the Elbphilharmonie an...
Sunday mornings in Hamburg are radiating with a special flair, when the sun rises over the river Elb...
From a little fort to one of the most important ports of the world, Hamburg has plenty of stories to...