Visit HafenCity, the modern harbor district of Hamburg. Admire the revitalized urban area, which is an example of one of the greatest urban development projects in Europe. Learn about the history of HafenCity and get to know interesting facts. To make the tour even more fun, you will have an e-scooter at your disposal. Scuddy, an innovative way of transportation, will help you to travel through the city quickly and comfortably.
You will see:
- Fascinating canals (the "Fleeten")
- The Lohsepark, the green lung of the HafenCity
- The Magdeburg Port with the Elbarkade
- The Störtebeker river with the pirate, who lost his head
- The ancient Speicherstadt, where the old trading offices are still trading their goods such as spices, coffee, carpets, etc.
- The only castle Hamburg has (the Fleetschlösschen)
- The Magellan Terraces, overlooking the traditional ships in Sandtorhafen
- The Elbphilharmonie
- The Marco Polo Terraces, Dalmannkai and Kaiserkai