Ride through history - cycle tour of Hampi
- Visit most of the temples in Hampi including Virupaksha Temple, Kadalekalu Ganesh Temple, Krishna Temple and more!
- Visit the Royal Enclosure along with Zenana Enclosure and Queen's Bath
- Get an exhilarating perspective of Hampi by cycling through the city in 4 hours
View Hampi through a cyclist's eye, and pedal through the ruins of a great era gone by. This activity is a 4 hour cycle-tour around Hampi, which will cover main attractions such as the Virupaksha Temple, Kadalekalu Ganesh Temple, Krishna Temple, Lakshmi Narasimha statue and the Royal Enclosure including the Zenana Enclosure and the Queen's Bath.
Hampi is a recognized UNESCO World Heritage Site, listed as a Group of Monuments at Hampi, and is located within the ruins of Vijayanagara, the former capital of the ancient Vijayanagara Empire.
- Expert tour guide
- 1 bottle of coconut water and 1 bottle of water
- Entrance tickets
- Food and beverages (not specified above)
Sri Virupaksha Temple, Karnataka India
- Plan for the weather depending on the season, with hats, umbrellas or raincoats
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Every day at 9.00am
Dharavi Tour Many people know Dharavi as the 'largest slum in Asia,' but there is so much more to th...
Explore the remnants of the Chalukya Dynasty in Badami, Pattadakal, and Aihole to marvel at the temp...
Spend the night in Hampi watching the stars. This relaxing yet exhilarating 12 hour activity begins ...
Legend has it that Dudhsagar Waterfall formed when a beautiful princess poured a golden jug of milk ...
On this full day tour, you'll travel by rickshaw and rail to discover Goa's past as a Portuguese col...
Once known as the ‘Rome of the East', Goa is packed with religious monuments, grand cathedrals and c...