Ride through history - cycle tour of Hampi
- Visit most of the temples in Hampi including Virupaksha Temple, Kadalekalu Ganesh Temple, Krishna Temple and more!
- Visit the Royal Enclosure along with Zenana Enclosure and Queen's Bath
- Get an exhilarating perspective of Hampi by cycling through the city in 4 hours
View Hampi through a cyclist's eye, and pedal through the ruins of a great era gone by. This activity is a 4 hour cycle-tour around Hampi, which will cover main attractions such as the Virupaksha Temple, Kadalekalu Ganesh Temple, Krishna Temple, Lakshmi Narasimha statue and the Royal Enclosure including the Zenana Enclosure and the Queen's Bath.
Hampi is a recognized UNESCO World Heritage Site, listed as a Group of Monuments at Hampi, and is located within the ruins of Vijayanagara, the former capital of the ancient Vijayanagara Empire.
- Expert tour guide
- 1 bottle of coconut water and 1 bottle of water
- Entrance tickets
- Food and beverages (not specified above)
Sri Virupaksha Temple, Karnataka India
- Plan for the weather depending on the season, with hats, umbrellas or raincoats
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Every day at 9.00am
Following pickup from your hotel in Chennai, your first stop will be at Fort St. George: believed to...
After a delightful breakfast, you will be picked-up from your hotel in Amritsar by our guide who wil...
After being picked up at your hotel, you will head to visit the Shore Temple, which sits by the sea ...
After being picked up from your hotel in Amritsar at 9.30am, meet your expert guide and leave for an...
After being picked up from your hotel, you will set off on a cultural trail through the marvel of De...
After pickup from your hotel, travel by air-conditioned coach to the Cumbarjua Canal. Your guide and...