Helsinki and Suomenlinna sightseeing tour
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Speedy booking - select your tickets now and you won't miss a thing
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
Discover Helsinki and Suomenlinna with a professional guide. After the pick-up, you’ll visit the city's cultural landmarks and historic monuments, including:
- Olympic Stadium
- Sibelius Monument
- Esplanade Park
- Old Market Hall
- Market square
- Uspenski Orthodox Cathedral
- Senate Square
Your professional guide will share the city's stories along the way. Stop for photos at Sibelius monument and Senate square. Continue in a ferry from the Helsinki Market Square to Suomenlinna, listed as an UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is one of the world's largest sea fortresses that sprawls across a series of six small islands. During your walking tour, learn about the site's eventful history and see some of Suomenlinna's main attractions, like:
- King’s gate
- Suomenlinna Church
- Jetty Barracks
- Great Courtyard
Afterwards, your tour will end at Helsinki Market Square.
- Guided walking tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Tips (optional)
- Children ages 4-12: reduced
- Infants ages 0-3: free
Mannerheimintie 46, 00260 Helsinki, Finland
Your tour guide will greet you at the pick-up points below. Please bring your booking confirmation with you. The timetable is as follows:
9.30am Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna
9.35am Radisson Blu Royal Hotel
9.40am Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel, Helsinki
9.45am Radisson Blu Aleksanteri Hotel, Helsinki
9.50am Hotel Kämp
9.55am Scandic Park Helsinki
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Daily at 10.00am
During your Helsinki cruise city boat tour, you will get to see the city's most beautiful shores and...
The City of Helsinki owns a 14,600-hectare sea area near the city and in the nearby municipalities. ...
Experience the wonderful Finnish winter in the city of Helsinki. Begin your tour after pickup from y...
During your Panorama city bus tour of Helsinki, you will get to see the best of the Finnish capital ...
After the hotel pick-up, put on your snowshoes and take a step into the winter wonderland. The profe...
Discover Helsinki at your own pace with fantastic views from your open top 24- or 48-hour hop-on-hop...
Combine two beautiful sightseeing experiences and enjoy the best of Helsinki on land and at sea. The...