On this food and culture tour, you'll learn about Vietnamese cuisine, culture and the unique lifestyle in Ho Chi Minh city, while exploring the local food scene on a motorcycle!
Ride around Ho Chi Minh City on a scooter, exploring great local restaurants and markets with a female Ao Dai guide and stop at 6 different locations where you'll sample a variety of typical Vietnamese dishes. The menu includes:
- Pan-fried scrambled egg rice cake and Bo pia roll at a 30-year-old Bot Chien restaurant
- Grilled beef wrapped in green wild betel leaf
- Grilled girdle banana cake at Ho Thi Ky flower and Cambodian market
- Mixed fruit dessert or Coconut ice cream in Ngo Gia Tu
- Broken rice with grilled pork at Com tam restaurant
- Stir-fried mud-creeper with coconut milk, steamed clam with lemongrass, grilled scallop with green onion oil, fertilized duck egg - if you're brave enough - and local beer at Xom Chieu night food market
Your host, Trang, is passionate about everything in the city, especially its amazing food. Her mission is to help you make the best out of your time in Ho Chi Minh City.