Go Oahu Card + Downloadable Guidebook
- See as much of Oahu as you can
- Have your pass instantly delivered to any mobile device or print it at home
- Choose from over 30 attractions, museums, tours, cruises and more
- Download a detailed guidebook to help you plan your itinerary
See as much of the island of Oahu as you can with the Go Oahu Card. You decide if you want it to last 1, 2, 3, 5 or 7 calendar days. Once purchased, the card can be downloaded instantly to your phone or printed at home. Then you can take it to any of over 30 participating attractions and tours. Want to step aboard the Battleship Missouri or hike through rainforests and waterfalls on a guided tour? Just show up and present your pass. It’s easy and convenient.
With 3, 5 and 7-Day Passes, you get the added bonus of choosing one extra attraction from this list:
- Alii Luau & Dinner Show at The Polynesian Cultural Center (includes general admission to PCC - a USD 59.95 value)
- Ka Moana Luau
- Dolphin Encounter by Sea Life Park
- Oahu Hidden Gems Tour + Snorkeling with Turtles
- Semi-Private Oahu Surf Lesson (for 2+) by Sea & Board Sports Hawaii
- Sunset Dinner Sail on Makani Catamaran
Every pass comes with a downloadable guidebook to help you choose the next place to visit. With extra discounts and special offers at participating locations, the Go Oahu Card is an easy and convenient way to save money and see the very best of Oahu.
(subject to change)
- 3-Hour Kayak Rental
- All of Oahu in One Day Tour
- Ancient Hawaiian Fishpond and Garden Tour at Kualoa Ranch
- Battleship Missouri at Pearl Harbor
- Beach Gear-Pick One
- Bishop Museum
- Byodo-In Temple
- Diamond Head Hike (with shuttle service to the starting point)
- Full Day Snorkel Rental
- Hanauma Bay Snorkel
- Hawaiian Style Rentals: Moped and Bike Rentals
- Honolulu Museum of Art
- Iolani Palace
- Jungle Tour at Kualoa Ranch
- Kualoa Ranch Movie Site Tour
- Lyon Arboretum
- Makani Catamaran Sail
- Makapu'u Lighthouse Hike
- Pacific Aviation Museum at Pearl Harbor
- Pearl Harbor Historical-City Tour
- Polynesian Cultural Center
- Queen Emma Summer Palace
- Rainforest, Waterfalls, and Movie Sites Hike
- Sea Life Park Hawaii
- Secret Island Beach at Kualoa Ranch
- Stand Up Paddle Board 3-Hour Rental
- USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour at Pearl Harbor
- USS Bowfin Submarine at Pearl Harbor
- Voyaging Catamaran Tour at Kualoa Ranch
- Waikele Outlet Mall Shopping Shuttle
- Waimea Valley
- Wet 'n Wild Hawaii (includes all-day body boarding)
- Calendar Days are not 24-hour periods. If you visit your first attraction on a Monday evening with the 1-Day Card, it is valid for the remainder of Monday
- Children ages 3-12 can take advantage of a reduced price
Visit Pearl Harbor and re-live the moment in history that thrust America into World War II. Skip the...
Let your tour guide take you on a drive around the Oahu island. Learn about the island’s history whi...
Enjoy this 4-hour sightseeing tour of Oahu, and see some of the island’s most popular sights. Travel...
Travel back to the morning of December 7, 1941 as you skip the line to enter Pearl Harbor and relive...
Enjoy the best that Oahu has to offer on this unique tour. Visit the number one destinations and tak...
Start your trip from Oahu and fly to the Big Island. Once you have arrived at Hilo Airport you will ...