Hop aboard one of the fastest and smoothest rides on the North Shore for a marine wildlife tour! The experienced crew will guide you to the best spots to see dolphins, sharks, rays, sea turtles, and more. If you are here during Hawaii’s winter months, you may even see the mighty humpback whales on their annual migration. The boats are fast and agile, allowing them to get to remote spots quickly. And with just 18 seats onboard, you get an intimate experience with the knowledgeable crew and captain!
Excursions & day trips
1.5-hour guided marine life boat tour in Oahu
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Access remote areas of the North Shore
- Enjoy a narrated tour from knowledgeable crew
- Spot marine wildlife
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
66-105 Haleiwa Rd, Haleiwa Rd, Haleiwa, Hawaii, 96712
Please arrive 30 minutes before your start time. Park anywhere in the harbor (it's free) and look for the boat named Rambo II. It's the only yellow boat in the marina.
What to remember
- This tour is available for ages 3+
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is not recommended for: people with heart ailments, people who suffer from back or neck pain, pregnant women
- There is the possibility to book a private charter. Please note that private charters can accommodate a maximum of 18 people. The price of the charter is the group price and does not change regardless of the number of people in the group
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Ocean Outfitters Hawaii
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.