Hop aboard one of the fastest and smoothest rides on the North Shore for a marine wildlife tour! The experienced crew will guide you to the best spots to see dolphins, sharks, rays, sea turtles, and more. If you are here during Hawaii’s winter months, you may even see the mighty humpback whales on their annual migration. The boats are fast and agile, allowing them to get to remote spots quickly. And with just 18 seats onboard, you get an intimate experience with the knowledgeable crew and captain!
1.5-hour guided marine life boat tour in Oahu
- Access remote areas of the North Shore
- Enjoy a narrated tour from knowledgeable crew
- Spot marine wildlife
- Guided tour
66-105 Haleiwa Rd, Haleiwa Rd, Haleiwa, Hawaii, 96712
- This tour is available for ages 3+
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is not recommended for: people with heart ailments, people who suffer from back or neck pain, pregnant women
- There is the possibility to book a private charter. Please note that private charters can accommodate a maximum of 18 people. The price of the charter is the group price and does not change regardless of the number of people in the group
What people say about this experience
Wake up early to start your vacation with Hawaii sunrise tour to experience sunrise at Sandy Beach and the bay from the Makapu'u lookout.
Book your Waikiki turtle, snorkel and lunch to discover the Waikiki sights from the ocean and the Hawaiian green sea turtles with a thrilling snorkeling experience on a three-hour boat adventure. Plus, enjoy a lovely meal aboard, unlimited soft drinks, and two free bar drink tickets per adult included.
Share your Aloha with your whole ʻOhana and enjoy the epic views of the Pacific Ocean and Koʻolau Mountain range. Savour local flavors and enjoy a the iconic Sea Life Park Hawaiʻi
Skip the line to Pearl Harbor and learn about its history. Visit the Arizona Memorial and afterwards drive through downtown Honolulu and the Punchbowl Cemetery.
Get your Go City Oahu All-Inclusive Pass, save up to 55% and take advantage of unlimited access to 40+ top attractions and a downloadable guide
Join this comprehensive 5-hour tour with departures from Waikiki and don't miss the chance to visit Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and the USS Arizona Memorial, along with a Honolulu city tour.
Enjoy an award-winning production and show, filled with performances and music from the different islands of Polynesia - A show that begins and ends with FIRE! Book now this incredible luau experience with Musement!