Oahu island highlights tour with Pearl Harbor
- Board the Navy launch for a ride across Pearl Harbor to the Arizona Memorial
- Bring your camera to capture Oahu's natural beauty
- Visit Byodo-In Temple, Nu’uanu Pali Lookout and Dole Plantation
Enjoy the best that Oahu has to offer on this unique tour. Visit the number one destinations and take in the sights all around the island. After paying respects to the heroes of Pearl Harbor, enjoy a scenic adventure around Oahu including North Shore beaches, Nu’uanu Pali Lookout and the Dole Pineapple Plantation.
This exciting day tour of Oahu begins with a pick-up at your hotel, and then you’ll be transported in comfort and style to the Arizona Memorial Visitor Center. You will view an amazing film about that infamous day in 1941 including authentic footage. Browse through the historic artifacts and immerse yourself in history. Board a Navy Launch and travel to the Memorial built right over the sunken remains of the USS Arizona.
Your adventure continues on a wondrous and beautiful journey around the island of Oahu. Enjoy the spectacular views at the Nu’uanu Pali Lookout, and see one of the world’s hottest surf spots, North Shore. You will also make stops at the Byodo-In temple, where you will see beautiful peacocks and hundreds of Japanese Koi carp. Finish your Oahu Island tour with a visit to the world-famous Dole Plantation, where you will see a variety of pineapples and memorabilia.
- Entrance Fees
- Ride on the Navy Launch
- Round-trip transportation from convenient Waikiki locations
- No-host lunch at Kualoa Ranch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children ages 0-2: free
- Youth ages 3-11: reduced
After the booking confirmation, please contact the tour operator to arrange your hotel pick-up. Contact details are provided on the voucher. Those staying outside of the designated pick-up areas will be asked to arrive at a central meeting point.
- Due to ceremonies on 7 December each year, the park is closed to commercial vehicles and tours to the USS Arizona Memorial on that date do not operate
- On rare occasions, and due to external factors (including inclement weather and/or shortages of boat launch tickets), there is the possibility of not being able to visit the Arizona Memorial during your visit. You will still be able to visit the many Arizona exhibits and visitor’s center, the USS Bowfin and other monuments at the park
- Please call tour operator's reservations office 48 hours prior to the tour date to reconfirm. Contact details are provided on your voucher
- Every day
- Pick-up starts at 7.00am
- This tour does not operate on Christmas, New Year's Day or Thanksgiving
Visit Pearl Harbor and re-live the moment in history that thrust America into World War II. Skip the...
Let your tour guide take you on a drive around the Oahu island. Learn about the island’s history whi...
Enjoy this 4-hour sightseeing tour of Oahu, and see some of the island’s most popular sights. Travel...
Travel back to the morning of December 7, 1941 as you skip the line to enter Pearl Harbor and relive...
Take a short flight from Oahu to the Big Island and experience all the wonders and excitement of it....
This celebrated Circle Island Sunrise photo tour will guide you through a 10-hour circuit of O’ahu. ...