Istanbul classics and Ottoman Relics guided tour
- Visit the Grand Bazaar in the heart of the Old City
- Walk inside Hagia Sophia constructed in the 6th century
- View the famous blue tiles of the Blue Mosque
- Tour the residence of Ottoman Sultans at Topkapi Palace
Take a combination tour of Istanbul Classics and Ottoman Relics.
Tour "Sultan Ahmet Center", the heart of the "Old City" from where the Byzantine and Ottoman Empires were ruled. Walk inside Hagia Sophia, the Church of the Divine Wisdom, one of the greatest marvels of architecture, constructed as a basilica in the 6th century by Emperor Justinian.
View the Blue Mosque, facing Hagia Sophia, famous with its blue İznik tiles and unique with 6 minarets, built in the name of Sultan Ahmet. At the Hippodrome you will see center of sportive events (chariot races, athletics) and political activities of the old city. Serpentine Column, Obelisk of Theodosius and German Fountain of Wilhelm II are the monuments decorating the Hippodrome.
Then go shopping in the Grand Covered Bazaar, most attractive shopping center and the biggest "souk" in the world with nearly 4000 shops selling antiques, jewellery, gold, carpets, leatherware and souvenir.
Lunch at a Turkish Restaurant before continuing to the Topkapı Palace, residence of Ottoman Sultans exhibiting imperial treasury, sacred Islamic relics of Prophet Mohammed, kitchen, Chinese porcelain, weapons, calligraphy section etc.(Please note here that live guide commentary is not allowed in special sections and the Harem is not included in the program) Sultan Tombs, there are five tombs of Ottoman Sultans within the graveyard at Hagia sophia. The ceramic panels are the most beautiful examples of the 16th century with purple, red, green and blue flower motives. Prince robes and a small piece from the Kaaba covers are displayed on the sarcophaguses.
You will be able to visit :
- Hagia Sophia
- Blue Mosque
- Grand Bazaar
- Topkapı Palace
- Sultan Tombs
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (from central hotels)
- Air conditioned transportation
- Multilingual guide
- Entrance fees
- Donations to the Mosques
- Drinks at lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infants aged (0-2): free
- Children aged (3-5): reduced
Gümüşsuyu, Gümüşsuyu Mahallesi, Osmanlı Sk. 1/B, 34437 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
Please confirm the pick-up location and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking. If pick-up is not available meet your tour in front of the The Marmara Hotel in Taksim Square.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place (only available from centrally located hotels) and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- St. Sophia is closed on Mondays and is replaced with Underground Cistern (Yerebatan Sarnici)
- Blue Mosque - visited from outside on Friday mornings until 1.00pm because of noon-prayer
- Topkapı Palace is closed on Tuesdays and the whole tour is replaced with Patriarchate at Fener, Church of Panagia of Blachernae, St. Savior in Chora, Anemas Dungeons and Tekfur Palace (from outside)
- Maximum of 20 people per tour group
- Daily at 9.00am
- Be ready for pick-up 10 minutes prior to tours departure
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
Discover Istanbul and its fascinating ottoman relics with this half-day afternoon tour. The tour wil...
Try Turkish life with a family meal and an evening mingling with locals at some of their favorite pl...
This will not only be a culinary walk but also a stroll through the city’s Asian side to discover it...
Enjoy a half day, afternoon tour to visit Dolmabahce Palace, the royal residence of the Ottoman Sult...
Enjoy the fun with the spectacular & magical world of Isfanbul Theme Park! The capital of entertainm...
Climb back to 3000 B.C. on a 2-day journey from Istanbul to witness the most striking views of the s...