Marvel at the majestic architecture of the Hagia Sophia as you’re guided through its beautiful interiors. Known as the Church of Divine Wisdom, this is one of the greatest marvels of architecture, constructed as a basilica in the 6th century by Emperor Justinian. Learn all about its construction started in the 5th century from your guide. Then continue for a walk in Istanbul. Complete your experience with a visit to the Grand Bazaar. The Grand Covered Bazaar is the most attractive shopping center and the biggest "souk" in the world with nearly 4000 shops selling antiques, jewellery, gold, carpets, leatherware and souvenirs. Your tour will finish at the Grand Bazaar, in case you would like to spend the rest of the day shopping!
Skip the line Hagia Sophia and Grand Bazaar tour
Availability: Every day except Monday
Duration: 4 hours
Language: English , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
SKIP THE LINE
Do this because
- Discover the beauty of Hagia Sophia, constructed from the 5th century
- Take a guided walk through Istanbul to learn its secrets
- Do some shopping at the Grand Bazaar, the biggest "souk" in the world
What to expect
- Hagia Sophia entrance fee
- Live guide
What's not included
- Infants 2 years of age and under: free
- Children 3-17 years of age: reduced
Sultan Ahmet Mahallesi, Ayasofya Meydanı, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
In front of Hagia Sophia
- Every day except Monday at 9.30am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.