Caesarea, Acre and Haifa full-day tour
- See beautiful Roman amphitheater that is very well preserved
- Visit Haifa and tour the Bahai' shrine and the famous gardens
- Explore Acre, a huge Crusader city
Start the day with hotel pick-up service in Jerusalem. As you are leaving Tel Aviv, enjoy a drive along the Mediterranean, to Caesarea. Explore the excavations with your guide and view the well-preserved rooms, a moat, and the gateways. There is a beautiful Roman amphitheater that is very well preserved, and still used today for major events, and concerts. See the remains of a hippodrome and a Roman temple.
Continue North through Haifa and tour the Bahai' shrine and the famous gardens. There are 19 terraces that make up the garden. Drive on to Rosh Hanikra and descend in a cable car to the grottos.
Driving back we will see Acre, a huge Crusader city. It is very well preserved, and it is hard to believe that it has survived throughout the years. You will also tour the Turkish prison that was used under the Turkish rule and also by the British.
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
You will be picked up direct from your Jerusalem hotel. Please provide hotel information when making your booking.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes
- Tour operates Tuesday-Friday and Sundays
- Pick-up from Jerusalem: 5.50am
After departing from Jerusalem, you will head to Bethlehem and will have the opportunity to explore ...
Join this tour to Masada, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea Tour and visit three sites full of natural beauty an...
The unique Hebron dual narrative tour is renowned for exploring both perspectives and narratives of ...
Join a relaxed evening of cooking, chatting with other guests, learning about local cuisine and tast...
On this tour you'll depart from Jerusalem early on day 1, as you're going to start 3 days full of am...
Take off towards the Judean hills that head to the Dead Sea. You will explore the lowest place on ea...