Ride along the coastal road and enjoy the landscape of the lower Galilee towards Nazareth, the town where Jesus spent his childhood. Visit the Basilica of Annunciation and the Church of Saint Joseph. Continue towards via Kana and stop an observation point to enjoy a panoramic view of the Golan Heights and the Sea of Galilee. You will then proceed to Safed, which is one of the four holy cities in Israel. You will learn about the history of the city that developed its reputation as the city of Kabbalah during the middle ages. The visit will lead to the synagogues of Caro and Ari, and afterward, you can walk through the narrow alleyways and visit the picturesque Artists' neighborhood.
Day trips & excursions
Nazareth and Safed day tour
Duration: 24 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Visit Jesus childhood town
- Enjoy a panoramic view of the Golan Heights
- Walk around Safed, one of the four holy cities in Israel
What to expect
- Pick-up/drop-off service from/to major hotels in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Lunch and beverages
- Children 2-12 reduced
Pick-up/drop-off service is available from specific hotels only in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. Please select your choice when booking, and pay attention to the voucher you will receive after the booking.
What to remember
- Pick-ups are available only from major hotels in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, please refer to the options in the dropdown menu during the booking process
- Please be aware that the tour is for a minimum of 2 people
- Please take note that from December 1 to December 15, 2019, the tour will operate with a minimum of 5 people
- English tour available on Thursday
- Approximate start time from Jerusalem hotels: 6.00am
- Approximate start time from Tel Aviv hotels: 7.20-7.50am
Holiday Travel (Israel) LTD
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins.