Through the forest and hills, across slopes, these private safari routes are planned according to the experience and skills of the participants. During this safari, you will enjoy various landscapes and green Finnish forest land.
Quad bike safari through a Finnish forest
Language: English , Finnish
Availability: See Calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 15 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore a Finnish forest
- Take some time out of the city and into nature
- Private routes planned out by a professional guide for your expertise level
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Quadbike hire
- Winter equipment
What's not included
- Food and drink
51 Vilppulantie, 41370, FI
- You will meet on location at the Varjola Resort, around 30 minutes drive from the city center - 51 Vilppulantie, 41370, FI
- Pick-up is also available from the following locations, pick-up starts 45 minutes before departure (please select your option at the checkout):
- Hotel-Spa Peurunka, Laukaa
- Jyväskylä city center
- Jyväskylä Laajavuori Scandic Hotel
What to remember
- This tour is not suitable for people with limited mobility
- Safari participants are held liable for any damage caused to the quadbikes hired to them. The personal liability (excess) is a maximum of €800 per bike and per accident
- Minimum age for participation is 18 years old
- Please see the calendar for updated time and date availability
Varjolan Tilan Matkailu Oy
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.