50-minute Kauai Explorer helicopter flight
- Fly over the Garden Isle on an aerial adventure
- See breathtaking views of the Na Pali Coast and Waimea Canyon
- Get a birds-eye-view of Jurassic Falls
This helicopter tour of Kauai features two of its more recognized natural landmarks: the Na Pali Coast and Waimea Canyon. You will explore Na Pali Coast, Kauai’s 17-mile coastline known for its emerald-hued cliffs with razor-sharp ridges above the Pacific Ocean. Next, see the desert landscape and vibrant colors of Waimea Canyon. You will see the beautiful shoreline as you fly toward the Bali Hai Cliffs along the North Shore and Mount Makana. On your flight, you will also travel past the tropical rainforest, Mount Waialeale, one of the wettest places on Earth and see one of Kauai’s most renowned waterfalls, Jurassic Falls, before you finish your flight over the Hanapepe Valley.
- Helicopter flight
- Hotel transfers
Port Allen Airport- Eleele, HI 96705, USA
- Bring a valid photo ID for all passengers 18 and older
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before the flight
- Tours are operated under a 135 operation
- There are no daily scheduled times, times are based upon the request
- Your weight is required for balancing of the aircraft
- Children over the age of 2 years old will be required to purchase a seat
- For helicopter flights, the maximum weight limit per person is 300 lbs. (guests over the weight limit will be required to purchase 2 seats) and the total passenger weight on each helicopter may not exceed 1,140 pounds (seven passengers)
- Tour operates daily: 10.00am, 12.00pm or 2.00pm
What happened in December of 1773 in the Boston Harbor is known as one of the most important events ...
On this Kauai tour you will enjoy a day filled with beautiful nature and fascinating history. Get to...
Skip the lines to Oahu island’s most popular attractions. Visit Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memori...
The City of New Orleans Riverboat will carry you in style down the Mississippi past the site of the ...
This tour will lead you through the museum’s focal points as you stroll through exhibits about land ...
With the majority of Kauai’s natural marvels inaccessible by ground, the best views are from the sky...