4-Hour Powerboat Rental in Key Largo
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Relax, explore, fish, scuba dive, or simply cruise the clear blue-green waters of the Atlantic on a Center Console Open Fisherman power boat
- Visit the beautiful mangrove swamps and tropical hammocks, full of marine life, shorebirds and tropical vegetation
- Discover the natural beauty of the area, including shallow reefs teeming with wildlife
What to expect
Explore the beauty of the open ocean in the Florida Keys on your own state-of-the-art powerboat!
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Four-hour power boat rental and fuel
- All necessary safety equipment, including life jackets, flares, fire extinguisher, throw-able type 4 PFD, whistle, anchor and line, and dive flag
What to remember
- All customers will be required to take a boating knowledge quiz
- A score of 80% is required in order to take out a rental boat
- If 80% is not attained, the customer is invited to take the online boater's safety course before being able to re-take the quiz
- Our new fleet of Release rental boats features 21 ft semi-V center consoles powered by the reliable and quiet four stroke 150 hp Yamaha outboards
- Our boats feature T-tops and are well equipped for maritime safety
- Maximum people allowed on board is 8
- Excessive equipment weight may reduce the number of allowed passengers
- All cancellations require a 24-hour notice
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.