Key West afternoon reef snorkel
- Enjoy an afternoon snorkeling session in Key West's stunning waters
- Discover the diverse sea life below
- Take advantage of all equipment and drinks provided on board
Picture yourself swimming in warm tropical seas surrounded by colorful fishes on the only living coral barrier reef in North America. Seven miles off Key West’s coast lies the Florida Keys Reef, in shallow Caribbean waters perfect for easy snorkeling. Sebago limits the number of passengers to give you plenty of room in the sun or shade. On reaching open water and conditions permitting, the crew unfurls the sails for an authentic Key West sailing experience - no motors needed! Our experienced captains select the reef snorkel location based on that day's water and wind variables for the best snorkeling in Key West. As Marquesa approaches the reef, your experienced crew provides a professional safety and instruction snorkeling course and talks about the reef's marine wildlife. Don't worry if you are new to snorkeling, the crew answers all your questions. All equipment is included with the tour - sanitized snorkel, mask, fins and buoyancy vest. In no time at all, you will be immersed in the colorful world under the calm Caribbean waters. See how many species of fish, coral and marine wildlife you can find. Ask the crew about what you saw; there is also a fish identification card on the ship. Come back aboard effortlessly on the Stairway to the Sea. Rinse off the salt water with our fresh water rinse. Grab a drink, they are free! Choose from icy cold beer, wine, soft drinks and filtered water. If you prefer cocktails, there is a cash bar. Lay out on the sun deck or cool off in the shade as the Marquesa sails back to Key West. Feel the breeze ruffle your hair, watch for dolphins playing in the ship's wake or frigates flying high overhead. Anything is possible in Key West!
- 3.5 hour boat cruise with snorkeling
- Use of premium sanitized snorkel gear and professional instruction
- Complimentary soft drinks and filtered water throughout tour
- Complimentary beer and wine after snorkeling
- Cash bar for cocktails after snorkeling
- Children 4-11 years of age: reduced
- Infants 3 years of age and under: free
205 Elizabeth Street, Unit I, Key West FL 33040
- Boarding Starts 1/2 hour before tour
- Please bring a valid, government issued photo ID
- Some activities and enjoying alcoholic beverages require that we verify your age
Every day at 1.00pm
Enjoy our day-long tour on one of Sebago's luxurious 60' catamarans. Perfect for families or large g...
Sebago's Bugeye Backcountry Adventure Eco Tour combines three great Key West adventures into one day...
Start your morning right on a sailing catamaran with a reef snorkel. Picture yourself swimming in wa...
The perfect Key West sunset sail. Picture yourself on the deck of a romantic 2-masted schooner. Wind...
Eat your way around Key West on this 3-hour food tour with a guide who introduces you to six "mom an...
Taste your way through Key West's ultra-fresh seafood on a gourmet walking tour with a local guide. ...