Picture yourself swimming in warm tropical seas surrounded by colorful fishes on the only living coral barrier reef in North America. Seven miles off Key West’s coast lies the Florida Keys Reef, in shallow Caribbean waters perfect for easy snorkeling. Sebago limits the number of passengers to give you plenty of room in the sun or shade. On reaching open water and conditions permitting, the crew unfurls the sails for an authentic Key West sailing experience - no motors needed! Our experienced captains select the reef snorkel location based on that day's water and wind variables for the best snorkeling in Key West. As Marquesa approaches the reef, your experienced crew provides a professional safety and instruction snorkeling course and talks about the reef's marine wildlife. Don't worry if you are new to snorkeling, the crew answers all your questions. All equipment is included with the tour - sanitized snorkel, mask, fins and buoyancy vest. In no time at all, you will be immersed in the colorful world under the calm Caribbean waters. See how many species of fish, coral and marine wildlife you can find. Ask the crew about what you saw; there is also a fish identification card on the ship. Come back aboard effortlessly on the Stairway to the Sea. Rinse off the salt water with our fresh water rinse. Grab a drink, they are free! Choose from icy cold beer, wine, soft drinks and filtered water. If you prefer cocktails, there is a cash bar. Lay out on the sun deck or cool off in the shade as the Marquesa sails back to Key West. Feel the breeze ruffle your hair, watch for dolphins playing in the ship's wake or frigates flying high overhead. Anything is possible in Key West!
Key West afternoon reef snorkel
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy an afternoon snorkeling session in Key West's stunning waters
- Discover the diverse sea life below
- Take advantage of all equipment and drinks provided on board
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 3.5 hour boat cruise with snorkeling
- Use of premium sanitized snorkel gear and professional instruction
- Complimentary soft drinks and filtered water throughout tour
- Complimentary beer and wine after snorkeling
- Cash bar for cocktails after snorkeling
What's not included
- Children 4-11 years of age: reduced
- Infants 3 years of age and under: free
205 Elizabeth Street, Unit I, Key West FL 33040
What to remember
- Boarding Starts 1/2 hour before tour
- Please bring a valid, government issued photo ID
- Some activities and enjoying alcoholic beverages require that we verify your age
Every day at 12.30pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.