Key West Craft Cocktail Crawl
- 5 craft cocktails from locally-loved hot spots off Duval St
- Delicious bites & historical tidbits to pair with cocktails
- Stop at local haunts like Mary Ellen's, Saint & The Porch
- A chance to navigate the city's charming streets like a local
Have a sip and stroll through Key West’s craftiest bars and hidden local gems enjoying 5 local cocktails and 3 generous tastings. Discover the iconic stories behind Key West’s signature drinks, like the Hemingway Daiquiri, and explore the sights, sounds and “intoxicating” flavours of the Tiki-era, each of its 5 stops revealing a new secret. Travel off Duval Street and into neighbourhood bars that locals frequent. Sample delectable bites and nibbles between drinks to get a taste of what the island life is all about. Curated with fun-lovers in mind, this upscale bar crawl is ideal for those who are more inclined to mingling and exploring Key West’s vibrant bar scene. Tastings include a gourmet pizza, tacos, 4 delicious hand-crafted cocktails, locally-made beer, and much more. Our group size is limited to 12 people to ensure personal service from the guide.
We begin at a casual neighbourhood bar to grab our first cocktail and nosh on a fun selection of comfort foods. We then move on to a historic hospital turned boutique hotel and into its posh 'Heaven and Hell' themed bar to drink a Hemingway famed concoction. From there we stop for a craft beer inside a historically haunted mansion, to a newly renovated nod to the tiki era serving tantalizing tropical tinctures that are lit on fire, finishing strong with a simple, yet mesmerizing margarita and pork taco. Admire the island architecture and leave the tour with an understanding of the life and heritage of the residents, as well as recommendations about other activities and restaurants to visit in Key West during your travels. The tour ends close to Mallory Square, just in time to catch an iconic Sunset Celebration.
- Guided craft cocktail and walking tour of old Key West's hidden gems
- At least 5 alcoholic beverages and 3 food tastings
- Food tour booklet with coupons and recommended restaurants
Mary Ellen's, 420 Appelrouth Lane, Key West, FL 33040
- You must be 21 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to attend this tour
- This activity is wheelchair accessible
- Maximum group size is 14 people
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 3.30 pm
Enjoy our day-long tour on one of Sebago's luxurious 60' catamarans. Perfect for families or large g...
Sebago's Bugeye Backcountry Adventure Eco Tour combines three great Key West adventures into one day...
Start your morning right on a sailing catamaran with a reef snorkel. Picture yourself swimming in wa...
The perfect Key West sunset sail. Picture yourself on the deck of a romantic 2-masted schooner. Wind...
Eat your way around Key West on this 3-hour food tour with a guide who introduces you to six "mom an...
Taste your way through Key West's ultra-fresh seafood on a gourmet walking tour with a local guide. ...